Official US Open Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
another classy interview by phil!

That was the best line of the interview considering the interviewee had nothing to say.
He answered the question. He takes no positives on today, had 3 mental mistakes and cost himself a chance at the US Open.

Gee Phillip just gave a very long answer to his question.

Reactions: JB
And that my friends is how to be a gracious player at the biggest stage and give it up to the golf course. Thank you Phil

yep owned up to it, unlike others

From -6 to +5, wow.

And that my friends is how to be a gracious player at the biggest stage and give it up to the golf course. Thank you Phil
Awww how cute.

If he does, he will look like this after I'm finished with him. :beat-up: :D Thank you JB for giving Gray another chance!!

Wonder if Gray is gonna make another bet before the outing! hehe

Hey Gray Golf! Make a bet that McDowell makes this putt! hehehe

wow 16 stroke swing for DJ! ugggh

He answered the question. He takes no positives on today, had 3 mental mistakes and cost himself a chance at the US Open.

Gee Phillip just gave a very long answer to his question.

Yeah, one was gracious and one showed their true colors. Typical.

it's official, I hate G Mac's sweater

Awww how cute.

You just like great golf right? As long as it is only TW playing it. Hope you enjoyed his round, his interview, and his love for the fans. Good luck next time.

From -6 to +5, wow.
The guy said the right things heading into today. I didn't think he'd gag it like this but it was truly hurtful to watch someone do that.

Nice par. Congrats to McDowell

Reaching a bit aint ya?

COngrats G-Mac....You earned it this year.

way to go gmac! nice win for a good guy!

You just like great golf right? As long as it is only TW playing it. Hope you enjoyed his round.
You find me a quote where I only watch Golf because of Tiger...

Good Luck.

Congrats Mcdowell, lets hope your not a one hit wonder.

zing!!

You just like great golf right? As long as it is only TW playing it. Hope you enjoyed his round, his interview, and his love for the fans. Good luck next time.

Reaching a bit aint ya?

Not at all. its called being a gracious player. Like the USGA director said this morning. ONLY ONE PLAYER complained about the greens all week. That would be El Diablo Woods.

Agreed. Phil is great in that way. Win or lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back