Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
fyi there lefty only

Just made my purchase of 13 dozen balls from Knet. Eight for me, two for Jacqui and three for MO. Bought five dozen of the NIKE's to take advantage of the 20% off.

I should be good on balls for a while now.

Wow.. I struggle to make myself buy one dozen balls. I guess I'm just a lot more financially strapped then most of the guys/gals here.

Wow.. I struggle to make myself buy one dozen balls. I guess I'm just a lot more financially strapped then most of the guys/gals here.

I needed some, my wife needed some and a friend needed some. I bought a few extra dozen to get the free shipping. I actually only spent about 80 bucks to get what my wife and I got.

Its not about being strapped. Its being able to afford it now, so you can afford other things later

I can technically afford a lot more than I buy I suppose, but just graduated college not long ago, bought my fiance a new car, and am adding to my savings so I can make a nice down payment on a house in a few months. Lately I have just thought a lot about how much golf really costs, and after seeing the thread posted on the Golf Equipment thread a couple days ago about how much golf has cost everyone here, I am really starting to think about how much I have spent in the past and if it was worth it all ya know?

RockBottom has wholesale prices sitewide for the US Open. Some great deals to be had.

Fellow THp'ers:

I was in the PGA SS last night and noticed they were running a special bonus % on top of the normal trade in on clubs. Typically they may give 20% on top of the price. For a limited time they are offering 40% on top of what they give. They said some restrictions apply and I could not get a clear answer on how long this would be goin on. Some sales people said it would go thru the 4th of July weekdend; other said until the mid-July.

I have some stuff sitting the garage that I should probably turn in and I can get the HD camera and a few other items. Others who might be looking for good pre-owned clubs should have plenty to choose from in the upcoming weeks.

SeeMoreGuy

Reactions: JB
Exactly. I look at it like you sometimes have to spend some money in order to save some money

Its not about being strapped. Its being able to afford it now, so you can afford other things later

Looks like Knet is now doing 15% off ALL brands through 6/22 with coupon code SUMMER.

When I look at the Bridgestone e6 on that site it shows the old box style. Should I be concerned?

When I look at the Bridgestone e6 on that site it shows the old box style. Should I be concerned?

My gut feeling is that it is the old ball. 2009 version. It would be hard for them to have a large inventory of this years ball already.

and i am guessing there is a big difference between the 2009 e6 and the 2010 e6?

Not a huge difference. Both were reviewed on our home page if you want to check them out.

I took advantage of this. Great deal. Made my out of pocket for my new putter $12!!
SeeMoreGuy said:
Fellow THp'ers:

I was in the PGA SS last night and noticed they were running a special bonus % on top of the normal trade in on clubs. Typically they may give 20% on top of the price. For a limited time they are offering 40% on top of what they give. They said some restrictions apply and I could not get a clear answer on how long this would be goin on. Some sales people said it would go thru the 4th of July weekdend; other said until the mid-July.

I have some stuff sitting the garage that I should probably turn in and I can get the HD camera and a few other items. Others who might be looking for good pre-owned clubs should have plenty to choose from in the upcoming weeks.

SeeMoreGuy

Bought the Wilsom Staff 8881. Slick putter. Only place around I could find that sold it (other than online). It workes out perfect for me.
hudson said:
what did you get?

Bought the Wilsom Staff 8881. Slick putter. Only place around I could find that sold it (other than online). It workes out perfect for me.

congrats, its a nice looking putter but like you said not a lot of places carry it so I haven't tried it yet. I just recently purchased the cleveland classic bronze #1.

Thank you... Yeah it is sweet looking. How do you like the bronze????? I was torn between the two. I was going to go with Cleveland until I had a chance to hit the 8881. They were both very even with me. The weighting of the 8881 felt a little different so I went with it. I do have a 30 day playibility guarantee though lol.
congrats, its a nice looking putter but like you said not a lot of places carry it so I haven't tried it yet. I just recently purchased the cleveland classic bronze #1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back