Found this hat in the pro shop on Friday. It was sitting on top of the limited edition staff bag. Staff and bag together? over $500 so I only left with the hat. Its the limited edition summer 2010 hat.
2010-summer-radar-hat-navy.jpg

Found this hat in the pro shop on Friday. It was sitting on top of the limited edition staff bag. Staff and bag together? over $500 so I only left with the hat. Its the limited edition summer 2010 hat.

I have that hat and love it OEM.

I usually just take a fitted Alabama Football cap.

I have that hat and love it OEM.

I do too. I might not even wear it.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

I think that if DJ wins this open, his hats may start becoming available for purchase, which i would love

2 hats, one white, one black is all I need...

ADIDASCRUZ-2T.jpg

callaway-hat-cg-black.jpg

I have about ten hats that I wear. They all have to match what I'm wearing and they are of the manufacturer that I'm playing with.

Its a great hat, I found an orange one at golf galaxy yesterday so when I go in to have my 3 and 4 iron re-gripped tomorrow I might pick one up. as for the TCU hat I already picked it up this morning.

AWESOME! they are playing very well! and knocked my longhorns out of it which i was pissed about lol

Detroit Tigers hat most of the time adorns my noggin. If not, the Tigers hat it is the Smart Bank hat they gave me at their grand opening.

Is that adjustable or fitted?

Mine is adjustable

Mine is adjustable

Im not sure why Taylormade has not caught on. Almost every other company makes them now. Taylormade Flex fits remind me of Nascar hats.
tourAG_deepbluewhite_LG.jpg

AWESOME! they are playing very well! and knocked my longhorns out of it which i was pissed about lol

That is one of the reasons why I picked them this year. I thought texas was just going to come into Omaha and dominate. Although I was rather dissapointed that coastal carolina didn't make it this year, I was all set to buy their hat and almost ended up buying one anyway.

Last edited:
Yeah, I have a hat problem sort of like JB's shoe problem. Next on the list is the 2010 Adams tour hat. This is the current rotation, depending on what I'm wearing. I have a moving box that is completely full of other hats.

utf-8BSU1HMDA2ODYtMjAxMDA2MjAtMTkwN.jpg

This is the one I got today (for 10.00!). It's a little different, but I'm liking it.

utf-8BSU1HMDA2ODQtMjAxMDA2MjAtMTkwN.jpg

hawk, i love that you have the NC hat in the mix. i like you even more now.

just got a red Nike dri fit hat for $7.99!

Where'd you get that Puma hat, Hawk?
I've been looking for that one in white for a couple weeks now, only been able to find black and navy.

I've been looking for that one in white for a couple weeks now, only been able to find black and navy.

Try pumagolf.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got it at a Puma outlet store in Ft Meyers, FL.

I'm on the hunt for a white Diablo Edge hat

Just bought a Tilley hat last week. Absoutely love it, I was wearing the straw hat that is sold in most pro shops. It doesn't even compare to the Tilley. They are expensive but I think well worth the money.

i am on the hunt for a gilligan/ bubba watson/ fishing hat with some kinda golf related deal on it... like titleist/cobra/callaway

Back