Chance to get my Cobras back in my bag for West Palm Beach!

Chance to get my Cobras back in my bag for West Palm Beach!

• Total voters
Ok Tigger get your arse in gear today and get close to the lead. Not too close, just within the top five. I am pulling for Phil to win the whole thing. My team consists of, Phil, Tiger, Poulter, & Rory Mcilroy....... Mcilroy I thought would do better so my team looks pretty good minus one player :eek:).....

i must say that i think you may have made a smart bet. i think that tigger will make a nice move today for ya. honestly, there's a small part of me that wants to see you in this ridiculous shirt though!!!

i must say that i think you may have made a smart bet. i think that tigger will make a nice move today for ya. honestly, there's a small part of me that wants to see you in this ridiculous shirt though!!!

YOu just red 5 pages of this and came away with that? Really TC? Your slipping. hehe

YOu just red 5 pages of this and came away with that? Really TC? Your slipping. hehe

nah, man, it's early, i'm hungover, and i just went to the last post. can you summarize?

nah, man, it's early, i'm hungover, and i just went to the last post. can you summarize?

Ole Gray does a lot of talking through both his posts and mine.

ok, i'm going to have to go back and read through some of this stuff.

so, i just read through the past 4 pages of JB rocking the awesome gray voice and gray talking about me driving a 304 yard par 4 and him hitting a 270 yard 5 iron. i must say that i did in fact drive a 304 yard par 4 that carried water but that's the yardage on the card and no way the yardage that the hole plays. the tee box is severely elevated so i would say that the hole plays somewhere around 265-270 to the green. gray did hit a 5 iron off the tee that hit in the middle of the fwy and ran to just shy of the water. i just called my uncle, who's the super at the golf course, and according to gps, it's 239 yards from the tee box to the edge of the water. so there you have it, gray did hit a 5 iron about 230, which is impressive in itself but with the elevation it's a little misleading.

gray, i hear you like the x24?

so, i just read through the past 4 pages of JB rocking the awesome gray voice and gray talking about me driving a 304 yard par 4 and him hitting a 270 yard 5 iron. i must say that i did in fact drive a 304 yard par 4 that carried water but that's the yardage on the card and no way the yardage that the hole plays. the tee box is severely elevated so i would say that the hole plays somewhere around 265-270 to the green. gray did hit a 5 iron off the tee that hit in the middle of the fwy and ran to just shy of the water. i just called my uncle, who's the super at the golf course, and according to gps, it's 239 yards from the tee box to the edge of the water. so there you have it, gray did hit a 5 iron about 230, which is impressive in itself but with the elevation it's a little misleading.

gray, i hear you like the x24?

Calloway -- Let me tell ya man!!!!! Old JB had all of us laughing so hard the last couple of days! I did not think he had that much humor in him :eek:),,,, but now that I have seen this,,,,,,I can't wait to see the real JB in person :eek:)....

I hit the X24 6 iron at my last lesson as my coach had one I noticed in the practice facility. That freaking thing was sweet as warm butter on a nice large piece of Midwest corn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn,,,,, I sounded a bit like JB there huh ?

[activate ole gray voice]

I hit that orange sparkler and looked like a vegan picking chick peas. That giant X on the back makes me grin like rasslin gators with my dancin shoes on at the honkey tonk.

{end ole gray voice]

I hit that orange sparkler and looked like a vegan picking chick peas. That giant X on the back makes me grin like rasslin gators with my dancin shoes on at the honkey tonk.

{end ole gray voice]

vegan picking chick peas!!!! that's hilarious. anytime i feel down in the dumps or i need a quick pick me up, i'm going to refer to this thread.....hahah. it makes me laugh way too much.

anyway, gray, it looks like you might be bringing the snakes to florida "like indian princess brings the boar lovin'". tiger looked fantastic on his back 9 and i'd say that momentum gets carried into todays round. glad you liked hitting the 24's, you just need to trade in all your cobra gear and pick those up anyway.

You're ok pal! Bring out the Cobras!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I believe win or lose (he will win this), Ole Gray has learned his lesson about betting on THP with the sticks on the line.

I was twitchin like a jumpin bean takin a nose dive on the 4th of july and that pesky calloway never heard the end of it.

[/end ole gray voice]

I guess Tiger decided to save you the rental money and bring whatever clubs you want to the outing. Great redemption bet!

Just remember when you make a deal with the devil (in this case El Tigger), you pay the price down the road...hehe

Gray looks like the snakes are back in the bag.

Congrats Gray! I know you are excited about getting the snakes in the bag.

This has been a great thread.

Congrats Gray! I know you are excited about getting the snakes in the bag.

This has been a great thread.

i have to agree setho. i like coming to this thread, it makes for a great laugh.

gray, i know you're pumped, you took a risk and it paid off

Thanks to all my well wishers and once again to JB for allowing me a 2nd chance! I actually had to run down the Indian Princess and had her do a lucky charm victory dance for me to pull this one out. Only Calloway, Bama, KellyBo, UncleDaddy, and a few more on here know about the Indian Princess and we shall keep it that way right guys/gals :eek:)..........

congrats gray!

Congrats Gray!!!! Im glad Tiger came through for ya. I told him he better.

Thanks to all my well wishers and once again to JB for allowing me a 2nd chance! I actually had to run down the Indian Princess and had her do a lucky charm victory dance for me to pull this one out. Only Calloway, Bama, KellyBo, UncleDaddy, and a few more on here know about the Indian Princess and we shall keep it that way right guys/gals :eek:)..........

Of course now you need to shoot lights out at the Outing otherwise people will be wondering 'what was all the fuss for?' haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Gray, Country Boy Can Survive! Glad you won, now rep the south.

Of course now you need to shoot lights out at the Outing otherwise people will be wondering 'what was all the fuss for?' haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You hit the nail on the head. We have been hearing about the irons, driver, and those wedges for a year now.

yeah gray time to shut up and put up big daddy!

Back