Golf Channel's Big Break Season 13 (Spoilers)

I filled up the old dvr with the Open. I hope they replay it late tonite when I get home. The wife really wanted to see it. How could I argue.

It's on the Golf Channel. It will be on a Brazilian times before the next episode! lol

Sara Brown already has my heart!

Wow.. pretty sure I won't miss an episode of this. Not many girls around here that look like that on top of playing like that.

Hell, I'm taking notes, lmao.

Hahahahaha. That's hilarious. One of the girls went to school at MTSU and we have a lot of mutual friends. Pretty small world.

Hahahahaha. That's hilarious. One of the girls went to school at MTSU and we have a lot of mutual friends. Pretty small world.

Wow, thats cool!

Dang one of the hottest gone already, I mean most gifted golfers!

Yea I noticed there was some pretty nice scenery out there tonight! I think this show has me hooked . I love looking at all the nice island pics etc. and the great outfits the girls are modeling etc.

I liked Maiya, but I like Kelly too. It would have been cool if Kelly had picked Elena to save instead.

From the looks of the first show, most of these ladies can actually play.

watching the replay now, i must say these girls have talent! :wink:

Some very pretty girls on that show, but I must admit I was expecting more for the "challenges".

Most of them look okay, but they're not too likable. The best one is the oldest that won the send/save sign. She's my pick. Too much bimbino going on everywhere else.

Kevin

Most of them look okay, but they're not too likable. The best one is the oldest that won the send/save sign. She's my pick. Too much bimbino going on everywhere else.

Kevin

I agree with you, she was also on show "golf fix" last night, she seems to have her **** togeather. She impressed me and actualy made the show watchable as the host is a major hose bag.

i like it so far... just as long as they dont eliminate too many hot ones before the not so hot ones

The "hot" is good, but I really want to see some good golf this time. Most Big Break shows are sorely lacking in the good golf category.

watching the replay now, i must say these girls have talent! :wink:

Yeah, they all have great pairs of talent. :D

They all can beat my sorry behind when it comes to hitting that little white thing though.

that was not what I meant spank!:angel:

Yeah, they all have great pairs of talent. :D

They all can beat my sorry behind when it comes to hitting that little white thing though.

that was not what I meant spank!:angel:

I know, just messing around. Golf Channel does know how to boost their ratings though. And all those gratuitous shots are oh so intentional.

no really thats what I meant! :D

I know, just messing around. Golf Channel does know how to boost their ratings though. And all those gratuitous shots are oh so intentional.

It's all intentional, but they've got people watching and us talking about it.

On another note, the course is gorgeous!

Ah ha! Caught you!:stickbeat:

Yea I noticed there was some pretty nice scenery out there tonight! I think this show has me hooked . I love looking at all the nice island pics etc. and the great outfits the girls are modeling etc.

Little Miss "Go Big or Go Home" needs to put a sock in it

Back