Not at all, but living in the big city I didn't know if you would come down to play in the country lol.

I'm a country boy at heart

Tap Talking my way thru the World of golf!

And for reference, Wedge prefers to play on ultra windy days, from the tips.

When are you going to be living up here Woody? Gotta get you to the course!

But Illinois still have the golden cows

Those golden cows, while a very cool trophy, will mean nothing this year....hopefully.

~Rock

And for reference, Wedge prefers to play on ultra windy days, from the tips.

When are you going to be living up here Woody? Gotta get you to the course!

Those golden cows, while a very cool trophy, will mean nothing this year....hopefully.

~Rock

I start May 18th, but I still haven't found a place to live yet. The rental market really sucks in southeast Iowa. I'm at the point of living in a campground for awhile till I can find a place. I'm ready to play golf though.

Our plan is to be taking back the golden chickens with us this year also. At least that's what the Prince and rambler tell me as you know I don't have a competitive bone in my old body

Get one! It'd help your golf game break through :)

Yes, golden chickens coming back to Illinois!!

Our plan is to be taking back the golden chickens with us this year also. At least that's what the Prince and rambler tell me as you know I don't have a competitive bone in my old body

Get one! It'd help your golf game break through :)

Yes, golden chickens coming back to Illinois!!
What's the exchange rate for fireball and golden chickens because I plan on bringing the fireball and going home with a chicken.

Is anyone else from Nebraska even coming or do I have to fight the fight on my own?

What's the exchange rate for fireball and golden chickens because I plan on bringing the fireball and going home with a chicken.

Is anyone else from Nebraska even coming or do I have to fight the fight on my own?
You are an honorary team iowa player if you are alone!

I think Fireball is outlawed. I've seen how you play with it and when I'm not on your team.... I don't like it :p

I think Fireball is outlawed. I've seen how you play with it and when I'm not on your team.... I don't like it
I think you'll be just fine prince TP73. I need all the help I can get to deal with that 4w.

That 4 wood was working well at the range last night. can't wait to bring it to Iowa....

I think you'll be just fine prince TP73. I need all the help I can get to deal with that 4w.

That 4 wood was working well at the range last night. can't wait to bring it to Iowa....
So you're saying you would pay a large ransom for your 4 wood. If when Iowa it became the victim of an abduction?

So you're saying you would pay a large ransom for your 4 wood. If when Iowa it became the victim of an abduction?

It'd be bad for whomever abducted it that's for sure!

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Who committed to golden chickens? I think i said there will be bronze chickens. In case you haven't noticed, state of IL is still in a financial crap-hole, so winners will have to settle for bronze instead. #BudgetBuyer

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Who committed to golden chickens? I think i said there will be bronze chickens. In case you haven't noticed, state of IL is still in a financial crap-hole, so winners will have to settle for bronze instead. #BudgetBuyer

They can be gold, bronze, or kentucky fried for all I care, I'm still bringing one home.

Sorry but I started golden chickens as I wanted it to match my golden cow on the mantel my mistake

Last edited:
No, I like the idea of a bucket of KFC as a trophy, with the chicken in it. Catch is, you can never eat it or refrigerate it. It just has to sit there.

2d place will get some coleslaw.

3d place will receive a cup of KFC gravy.

~Rock

Sorry but I started golden chickens as I wanted it to math my golden cow on the mantel my mistake
LOL! No worries. There will be a faux - valuable barnyard animal.

Who could resist.. No Sturgis.
IOWA it is!!!

IOWA it is!!!
Rock on! ! Iowa 2015 is going to be Sweet!

Holla for a Freaking Dollar!!!! Its gonna go down out in Iowa's.
You just get your putting in order. We're playing for chickens!! Golden freaking chickens!!

You just get your putting in order. We're playing for chickens!! Golden freaking chickens!!
Bock bock!!! Cockafreakingdooo.

I've been putting in the 30's man so its not terrible. Problem is off the tee for me and anything over 90yards. I'm either hitting it thin or slicing it. Gonna take my second lesson next week. Should have taken one tonight. Tonights round was worthless.

IOWA it is!!!

Nice. I was hoping to get my Bulldog fix this year. Glad to have you coming buddy!

~Rock

Putting out an early feeler, anyone have a xtra bag, thought I could possibly ship irons & borrow a bag
Save shipping cost .

Back