Putting out an early feeler, anyone have a xtra bag, thought I could possibly ship irons & borrow a bag
Save shipping cost .
I can bring a bag. I can provide some irons too if you need (stiff flex).

Putting out an early feeler, anyone have a xtra bag, thought I could possibly ship irons & borrow a bag
Save shipping cost .
You can ship to my house if you need somewhere. Don't have a bag though.

Tap Talking my way thru the World of golf!

Get a sidecar!! :)

Or have someone pick up your stuff on their way up!

putting out an early feeler, anyone have a xtra bag, thought i could possibly ship irons & borrow a bag save shipping cost .

My buddy has a ol shovelhead hack (sidecar) wonder if he let me borrow it. Lol

I can bring a bag. I can provide some irons too if you need (stiff flex).
Have another bright idea, if you have room when you leave Branson, let ya take the clubs home with ya & bring em to Iowa? hmm?

I know I'm always skeeming

Have another bright idea, if you have room when you leave Branson, let ya take the clubs home with ya & bring em to Iowa? hmm?
I'll for sure have room coming from Branson, but don't you want your clubs for July?

What about NEBRASKA? MVP is good for diamond pigs I'm sure.

Let Io-duh, Kansas, or Missery come up with the diamond pigs.

That'll be missery, could bring golden wheat or sunflower

What about NEBRASKA? MVP is good for diamond pigs I'm sure.
Nebraska provided the golden cows, so I thought someone else would be next in the rotation.

I also thought MVP would be good for providing something more important, like beer.

Only thing you're getting from IOWA is a hardened cow patty.

Only thing you're getting from IOWA is a hardened cow patty.

I thought we talked about this before, Wedge... Your collection of those is a little odd.

I thought we talked about this before, Wedge... Your collection of those is a little odd.
Oh no that is part of the fun. You have to go find your own cow patty

I guess now is not a good time to mention that the Iowa State Fair has 'cow pie throwing contest' every year.

~Rock

I guess now is not a good time to mention that the Iowa State Fair has 'cow pie throwing contest' every year.

~Rock
We'll be a couple weeks too early for that unfortunately....

Nebraska provided the golden cows, so I thought someone else would be next in the rotation.

I also thought MVP would be good for providing something more important, like beer.
I'm gracing you all with my company, I figure you all can lay gifts at my feet. I may even give autographs for free.

I'm gracing you all with my company, I figure you all can lay gifts at my feet. I may even give autographs for free.

That's some impressive swag.

id prefer an autographed pic next weekend.

~Rock

How many u need rock?

7996acf5f72e87822edc813b477077ed.jpg

Back