What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_6128.jpg

oh yes.

i put some swings on the 8 iron today. sweeeeeeet.

they will fit nicely with the diablo edge tour that arrived last week.

my bag is complete. finally.

Nice sticks SD.

That driver is insane. One of the best Ive had the pleasure of hitting. If you dont mind me asking what else completes the bag??
snicker.doodles said:

Just ordered 2 Nickent 5DX Ironwoods and....

...a SeeMore m7 proto

Again I buckle in the face of temptation. :bashful:

Great sticks SD!

SD's bag- 'you complete me'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sweet sticks SD!

you too ouimet! nice addtions!

Okay so I took back the Odyssey Sabertooth I bought last week cuz that Ghost was calling to me.

So yea...I bagged a TM Corza Ghost putter!

The pics of the 2 other Ghosts that are coming out next month look sweet too. A blade and mid mallet...finished in scary white!

lol nice exchange hackavelli!

Good stuff SN, sweet looking sticks. How's the swing now that your mobile again?

Congrats on the new Pings snicker.doodles. I hope they and the rest of the completed bag works well for you. :smile-big:

doodles, are those yellow or orange dots? good lookin' sticks. i hate that the cally's are out of your bag but the i15's are saweeet!

. If you dont mind me asking what else completes the bag??

Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 9.5 reg
Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15 and 18
Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 3 and 4 hybrids ( i can't think of the lofts...lol)
Ping i15 6-PW AWT (seriously having significant emotional events over these irons)
Callaway X-forged 50, 54, 58
Cameron Studio Select Newport at 33" and 360g OR Odyssey BS Tour #9 at 33" and 360g

As you can tell....I'm on Callaway Staff. I just dumped the irons. Last year I dumped the FT fairways and hybrids for Titleist. I haven't gamed a Callaway driver for 3 years. This is the first one that has been solid cash money off the tee. FT Tour is on the same level but the Diablo Tour leaves nothing out there for me. Perfect to look at and long long long. My only complaint is the sound. I am not used to the dead sound. I've hit Ping for so long that I miss the titanium sound.

At any rate....this will be my last year with Callaway. I am gunning for Ping. I should've happened this year....in good time I'll be home again.

sweet bag doodles, love the Diablo edge stuff!

That's an awesome set up. I hope the Diablo Edge line treats you well. That driver is a thing of beauty in all aspects. Love the emotional connection with the irons... They are great looking/performing clubs ;) It will be cool to hear how the bag works out for you. Keep the updates coming! Please!

Btw, that Odyssey.. SICK
Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 9.5 reg
Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15 and 18
Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 3 and 4 hybrids ( i can't think of the lofts...lol)
Ping i15 6-PW AWT (seriously having significant emotional events over these irons)
Callaway X-forged 50, 54, 58
Cameron Studio Select Newport at 33" and 360g OR Odyssey BS Tour #9 at 33" and 360g

As you can tell....I'm on Callaway Staff. I just dumped the irons. Last year I dumped the FT fairways and hybrids for Titleist. I haven't gamed a Callaway driver for 3 years. This is the first one that has been solid cash money off the tee. FT Tour is on the same level but the Diablo Tour leaves nothing out there for me. Perfect to look at and long long long. My only complaint is the sound. I am not used to the dead sound. I've hit Ping for so long that I miss the titanium sound.

At any rate....this will be my last year with Callaway. I am gunning for Ping. I should've happened this year....in good time I'll be home again.

doodles, are those yellow or orange dots? good lookin' sticks. i hate that the cally's are out of your bag but the i15's are saweeet!

orange. my last set of Ping's were i10's. I went with brown dot and graphite (tried to embrace getting older). While I loved the iron head.....I am so over the graphite iron shaft. That's a big eff you to getting older.....I am back in steel. AND LOVING IT!

I've also decided after years of fittings......I like the toe up. I like to look at it that way. So back to my tried and true orange dot. (My first set of custom irons were Ping BeCu Eye2's.....orange dot)

Bring on low scores.

orange. my last set of Ping's were i10's. I went with brown dot and graphite (tried to embrace getting older). While I loved the iron head.....I am so over the graphite iron shaft. That's a big eff you to getting older.....I am back in steel. AND LOVING IT!

I've also decided after years of fittings......I like the toe up. I like to look at it that way. So back to my tried and true orange dot. (My first set of custom irons were Ping BeCu Eye2's.....orange dot)

Bring on low scores.

i hear ya with the toe up. they really are gorgeous and i am glad that lower scores are looming out there for you. i take that the shoulder's feeling better?

Picked up a pair of Adidas Powerband 3.0's today. Was in desperate need of some new kicks and these felt great. Plus all the great reviews from THP figured I couldn't go wrong.

CIMG0804.jpg

Picked up 2 more of the Greg Norman Pima polos at Sams Club and a two pack of Taylormade gloves. I am working on a putter purchase too. Don't know if I can work the deal because of shipping costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back