WITB Photo edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful bag Mark!

At last I've finalized my bag for this season. Added some old Titlelist technology in the form of a 5 and 7 wood.

I'm very satisfied with this setup and the distances I achieve with them. This will be the bag that helps me shoot in the 80s. I've come a long way from gaming clone clubs and irons with senior shafts...lol

acbfb82ddf55c7397a05fb673d02703f.jpg

At last I've finalized my bag for this season. Added some old Titlelist technology in the form of a 5 and 7 wood.

I'm very satisfied with this setup and the distances I achieve with them. This will be the bag that helps me shoot in the 80s. I've come a long way from gaming clone clubs and irons with senior shafts...lol

The DCI blacks were/ are some solid irons! I always liked the fact that they were just pure perimeter weighting to give some forgiveness without being draw or fade biased. iirc

The DCI blacks were/ are some solid irons! I always liked the fact that they were just pure perimeter weighting to give some forgiveness without being draw or fade biased. iirc
Thanks for the reassurance. I'm still getting comfortable with them but they are definitely some good irons. I have them paired with the Dynamic Gold Stiff shafts and ive been getting a lot of compliments on my ball flight lately.

Nice setup Hoosier!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The WITB before the Bertha Mini shows up.

0cf86bb24f2c7a2d3bc672d7a4da5844.jpg

3c1bffe19b9f7dabfc6009ae1b8e3a21.jpg

72661d7ce5e081260f5d9bab0f4a0e18.jpg

Nice set up Fup!

Love it Fuppy! The transformation is complete!

A lot of XR beauty going around!

I used to have a set of dci 962s. I loved those irons!

Tap it in.....

For this afternoon's round:

ad73156ab007efa1d0bc7092e311ba37.jpg

0d751b4f3c192e2e19a5f23e7299af61.jpg

Sweet sweet sticks Jimmy. You should be proud of that collection you've put together.

Sweet sweet sticks Jimmy. You should be proud of that collection you've put together.

Thanks Big Time! They're my babies! Pride and joy!

Those look sweet Jimmy. Lots of sexiness in that bag. Those are some of the best looking blades I have ever seen.

Those look sweet Jimmy. Lots of sexiness in that bag. Those are some of the best looking blades I have ever seen.
Thanks buddy! I know there's irons out there that would fit me better and make the game easier for me, but I just love the look of them, especially at address. I love how simple these ones look!
Great looking bag
Thanks buddy!
I freaking love it Jimmy.
Thanks James! To say I'm in love with the Nike driver is an understatement. I gotta be honest. I really miss my deep flange, but I'm putting so well with the Scameron lately I can't justify taking it out. I bring the Oddy Works #1W, FGP Deep Flange, and the Scameron to the putting green a lot and I'm just rolling the Scotty really well right now.

Through some trial and error with woods/hybrids, here's my setup that I'd love to get to a single digit handicap with.

Today's WITB
xr driver, 4w 7w
J15 mb 4-pw
J15 52
Pm grind 56, 60
Mxm 2ball
79cb875a23a91c3e7b788be73e6c2674.jpg

Your bags never cease to amaze Kang! Beautiful set up. Was eyeing one of the XR 7W's myself.

How's that Bertha 4H treating ya? It was stupid long for me at PGASS.
I crush it. They put me in a Tour Green at the Grandaddy, and I see more distance out of that combo than any 3 hybrid I've ever played.

I crush it. They put me in a Tour Green at the Grandaddy, and I see more distance out of that combo than any 3 hybrid I've ever played.
Tour Green has been very good to me also. I went with the Rouge in my 815 and it performs very similar with similar specs. I do have a TG that I will be putting in it this weekend to see if it's any better.

Today's WITB
xr driver, 4w 7w
J15 mb 4-pw
J15 52
Pm grind 56, 60
Mxm 2ball
79cb875a23a91c3e7b788be73e6c2674.jpg

Very nice! Did you strip the paint of your J15 wedge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back