How often do you hole out from off the green?

about one every 2=3 rounds, I am deadly with a 6 iron for chipping from the fringe, my pitching wedges is nice club too!

I like you less and less every day... :alien:
Hahaha..... I still remember me saying pull the pin.... :) And then Jake knocking his birdie putt a wee bit past.

I can remember doing 3 times ever.

Maybe once a season.

I've holed out twice the entire time I've been playing (3 years).

Are we talking just off the green? Maybe 4-5 times per year so 10% of my rounds or so.

From the fairway, on full shots, maybe once per year.

Every few rounds to five or six rounds or so. More often when I am just barely missing greens. (Since I have more chances)

If you count using a putter from the fringe or from the fairway or rough, more often.

Pretty wishy washy huh.

I don't track it but it feels like very very rarely. Maybe once or twice a season???

I'll need to track this stat for a while.

I'm usually good for 2 or 3 a year. and not longer than 80 yards out.

Once from about 40 yards out with my lob wedge and twice with a putter chutting.

Watching the Tour players throughout the season. We always see hole outs happening. Regardless of the tour it's happening. So I'm asking how often do you hole out?

Chipped one in on Friday - first one this year in four rounds.

Off the green chip I usually good for about one a month. The only problem is I spend way to much time off the green.

Before this year, I would say hardly ever. The past 3 rounds I dunked 2 in and others were darn close. Part pf my game I worked very hard on during the winter and it is paying off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably 2-3 times in my life so far (20 years or so of playing). So not very often. I have been getting close - maybe 2 times a round I'd come close on green side chips.

My buddy seems to chip in 2-3 times very time we play. He has the dumbest luck. Hitting balls out of bounds, taking a drop then chipping in from the bunker to make par. I hate that!

Still searching for the first hole in one as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe 4 or 5 times a year usually.
But I already have 3 of them this year. 2 chutts and 1 chip.

Not nearly often enough. Maybe once every 25 rounds so 3 or 4 times a year.

Hardly ever. I cant even remember my last chip in.

Not very often.

Funny story. Last week I hole out from 100 yards, for a par!
Snap hooked my tee shot out of bounds.

maybe a few times a year not counting holing out off the green using the putter.

I feel not often enough, but my chipping is the weakest part of my game. I'd say maybe once in 15-20 rounds.

I am working on the short game quite a lot lately so hope to at least be closer to the hole and hit the hole/pin some more. :)

I can actually count the times on one finger. Played a game with my old man and both of us were having a disaster, I holed out from off the green on the par 3 18th, and it was the only par either of us made that day! That was 4 or 5 years ago... Considering the number of greens I miss, you'd think statistically it would be more than that!

Back