Launcher tee is indestructible!

clam fist

Reaction score
update: I liked these so much that I contacted the company and am now have an order in. I plan on being a distributer for them. I just wanted to make sure that this was clear to anyone reading this old post. I am now what you would call biased.

If there is already a review on this I am sorry. Just delete it. I couldn't find it.

I picked up a pack of Launcher Tees a few months ago on a trip to Michigan. When I got back I stuffed them in my golf bag and forgot about them. My wife and I went to the driving range 3 times this week. I never broke the darn thing. I think this is the perfect driving range tee.

I don't mind going through wooden tees on the course. I don't want to spend a second looking for a bit of plastic. Also, the manufacturer claims increased distance. I didn't see any extra distance. I just liked the durability. I had purchased the zero friction tees for the range, but they just didn't last long.

www.tee-guard.com is their website I had the launcher and launcher 2 tees.

Last edited:
cool good to hear clam

Nothing is deemed 'indestuctible' until SethO says it is

I've been using Brush-T's for the past year or so. I like them, though sometimes after a round the bristles get a little bendy (especially in humid weather) and the ball has a tough time staying on top of them. Basically, you're supposed to hit through the bristles that the ball stands up on...and I can definitely say that I've gone into the turf and hit the hard plastic part that sits in/on top of the ground quite a few times on par 3's, but haven't broken a tee yet, knock on wood.

I've been using Brush-T's for the past year or so. I like them, though sometimes after a round the bristles get a little bendy (especially in humid weather) and the ball has a tough time staying on top of them. Basically, you're supposed to hit through the bristles that the ball stands up on...and I can definitely say that I've gone into the turf and hit the hard plastic part that sits in/on top of the ground quite a few times on par 3's, but haven't broken a tee yet, knock on wood.
I got a few of the brush tees as gifts. They were cool, but like you say the bristles don't keep the ball steady in humid weather. I also hate having them in my pocket. Anything bulky in my pockets just drives me nuts.

I haven't used wood tees for a couple of years, ever since my son bought me some Zero Friction tees. I haven't broken one yet.

I got a few of the brush tees as gifts. They were cool, but like you say the bristles don't keep the ball steady in humid weather. I also hate having them in my pocket. Anything bulky in my pockets just drives me nuts.

what? no pocket pool?

Less friction more distance!

I don't really know if they work regarding distance or spin, because my swing doesn't repeat well enough to do a direct comparison between brush-t's and regular tees. However, I will say this...I love them for constantly consistent tee height.

I don't really know if they work regarding distance or spin, because my swing doesn't repeat well enough to do a direct comparison between brush-t's and regular tees. However, I will say this...I love them for constantly consistent tee height.

And they never break!

And they never break!

Does that mean I'm not the only one who uses them? I was afraid I'd become an outcast for using a funny looking tee :D.

Back