The Official 2014-15 NBA Thread

I hope he's ok

Why are these announcers talking about how it wasn't a dirty play by Ariza on the play Curry got injured. Did anyone actually think Ariza did something dirty? Seems unnecessary bringing it up.

What a close out to the half by the Warriors. With or without Curry, this team is so darn explosive.

Great job by the Warriors to stay in the game with Curry down. Hope he's ok

No idea how that isn't a flagrant 2.

I agree completely with the announcers. Horford got thrown out last night, how does Howard not get thrown out tonight for contact to the face of Bogut? It looks similar to what JR Smith did to Jae Crowder in the Cavs-Celtics series, and Smith got thrown out AND a 2-game suspension.

Calling Curry's injury a "head contusion" is a convenient way for the Warriors to not have to definitively say tonight whether Curry has a concussion or not.

Calling Curry's injury a "head contusion" is a convenient way for the Warriors to not have to definitively say tonight whether Curry has a concussion or not.
"can you run 30' there and back? Yup,no concussion. Get back in the game."

-Warriors' medical staff.

"can you run 30' there and back? Yup,no concussion. Get back in the game."

-Warriors' medical staff.

He would have to be showing zero symptoms at all in their testing to get let back into the game. I'm going to assume that they went off of more than just having him run back and forth in the tunnel.

He would have to be showing zero symptoms at all in their testing to get let back into the game. I'm going to assume that they went off of more than just having him run back and forth in the tunnel.
As long as the NBA was involved. If it was just team docs, I would be more cynical

As long as the NBA was involved. If it was just team docs, I would be more cynical

Why would the NBA be involved? Letting him back in the game is the Warriors' decision, not a league decision.

Curry just doesn't look like himself out there. I'm questioning a little the docs decision to have him return.

I was expecting the Rockets to lay down in this game but kudos to them for prolonging their exit until Wednesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only because he is seemingly alright:

Spoiler
eHqwd8l.jpg

That was the first thing I noticed live. I thought it was broken and the replay looked worse. I'm glad he's ok.

I like how with the NBA Pre-Draft Workouts, players get into 5 on 5 games. It gives NBA personnel the opportunity to evaluate many aspects of each player. They get to see who hustles every play, who goes hard after rebounds, who shoots the lights out, and who is a great teammate whether they are on the court or not.

Oh wow in all the dirty play talk the other day I totally forgot about a truly dirty play courtesy of Boston.
920f41f9af5c59175523f659aafc83f8.jpg

Can't wait to see Divealadova do some work tonight.

Can't wait to see Divealadova do some work tonight.

Let me tell you what I think about that guy...

[Redacted by NBA -- ATLGolfer awarded a Flagrant 2 and is ejected from thread.]

Why in the world is kyrie playing tonight?!?!?!?

Interesting talk on Dan LeBatard's radio show today, bringing up that Lebron has basically dragged this roster to the brink of the NBA Finals when Lebron isn't at the height of his powers (probably came 2-3 years ago). The current roster without Irving or Love playing could be regarded as extremely similar, if not worse, than the Cavs' teams that were constructed during Lebron's first run there. If it's Warriors-Cavs in the NBA Finals, the Cavs have to be regarded as huge underdogs as the Warriors are on pace to have a historically great season.

Why in the world is kyrie playing tonight?!?!?!?

Only an organization like the Cavs would be playing him tonight. I just don't get it. :confused2:

Back