What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
OEM Kevin hasn't posted on here in a couple days. Is he sick or something? lol

Funny you ask. Been hooking my G15 hybrids real bad so I picked up a Adams Super hybrid thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I give you Darth Vader!
image_1.jpg

Today was a good day!

Funny you ask. Been hooking my G15 hybrids real bad so I picked up a Adams Super hybrid thing.

I almost bought a G15 hybrid on ebay for like 100 bucks, but I decided I should pay off my accumulating debt before adding a new hybrid haha!

I almost bought a G15 hybrid on ebay for like 100 bucks, but I decided I should pay off my accumulating debt before adding a new hybrid haha!

The G15 is a great hybrid is you can get past the looks. Im going to give one with less offset a go and see how it works out.

Nice pick ups OEM and Gray. Hit'em straight. Love to hear about the Adams Super Hybrid OEM.

I picked up a couple dozen Bridgestone e6 golf balls.

here we go! can't wait to see and hear about this one, but you already knew that.

congrats on the ST ol' gray! like i said, you're more than welcome slapping my miyazaki in that sucker, but just remember, i want it back!

And add some Brigdestoner Tour B330-RX balls to the recent purchases.

And add some Brigdestoner Tour B330-RX balls to the recent purchases.

you truly are a man of the people, well, at least of this person, lol!

hey let me know how these work out, im thinking about givin them a try also..

just go ahead and try it bridges, you'll be happy. i also had previously played the penta but the b330rx is just as good out of the fwy, but imo, better off the tee.

ya im thinking it wont have as much spin off the tee so its easier to control.. but alright im might buy a sleeve of them..

and i gotta stop posting so much, i am already up over 500 lol

I agree the 330RX is a great ball. Remember it took the entire golf industry by storm last year as the first ball made specfically for amateur swing speeds. I really lived up to the hype.

hey let me know how these work out, im thinking about givin them a try also..

Yeah dude, theyve been given TC's full seal of approval, have no fear! Im going to try to get out with them Wednesday maybe.

ya im thinking it wont have as much spin off the tee so its easier to control.. but alright im might buy a sleeve of them..

and i gotta stop posting so much, i am already up over 500 lol

well, you can probably agree with me when i say that the penta just "feels" right, but the rx is much stronger off the tee for me.

and dude, post away, it's good stuff.

well, you can probably agree with me when i say that the penta just "feels" right, but the rx is much stronger off the tee for me.

ya i love the way the penta feels, but id give up a little feeling to be able to know i can control it better.. i have been using the z star to and it feels good also but i still think that rx ball has less spin off the driver than both of those? i cud be wrong though..

And while you post away you'll get shout outs in the milestone thread, which I didnt even know existed up till a few weeks ago lmao

I guess I am missing something. Who picked up the Adams Black irons? OEM? TC?

ya i love the way the penta feels, but id give up a little feeling to be able to know i can control it better.. i have been using the z star to and it feels good also but i still think that rx ball has less spin off the driver than both of those? i cud be wrong though..

nah, i think you're spot on, b/c i went from the penta to the zstar to the b330rx, haha. seems like we're walking the identical golf ball path. the b330 doesn't feel as "hard" as the zstar off the tee and imo, it performs a bit better around the green as well.

I guess I am missing something. Who picked up the Adams Black irons? OEM? TC?

neither of us SMG, but we were talking last night about how absolutely gorgeous they are, so i wanted to share a pic of them with OEM. i would love to try them out though.

neither of us SMG, but we were talking last night about how absolutely gorgeous they are, so i wanted to share a pic of them with OEM. i would love to try them out though.

I would too!

nah, i think you're spot on, b/c i went from the penta to the zstar to the b330rx, haha. seems like we're walking the identical golf ball path. the b330 doesn't feel as "hard" as the zstar off the tee and imo, it performs a bit better around the green as well.

lol awesome. what where your distance differences from penta, zstar, and rx? and your saying rx spins more around the greens than z star? and obviously then penta spins like crazy around the greens but id rather have accuracy any day..

Funny you mention that about the ZStar, TC. I thought it was just me noticing how hard it seemed off the club. That was one of the reasons I did not like it as much. It would spin like an empty whisky bottle though around the greens and stop on a dime. I dont think there is mcuh out there with that much spin.

Gothca on the clubs. I guess thats what happens when you show to the party late. Those are some great sticks. I think those are the ones Adams markets to the "aspiring golfer". They never say whether it for a high-capper or low-capper...both of which are aspiring players in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back