UFC/Mixed Martial Arts

OMFG...

*&^%$#@!@@#$%^&

is veetle safe???????????

I am in shock

just got it back wtf happened????

so the unbeatable Empeoror lost?????

wtf is the replay!!!!!

well this is one of the reasons I love mma. Truly anyone can lose on a given night. Fedor got careless. He never should have gone to the ground. Werdum did just beat the unbeatable Last Emperor...

anyone? is there a replay? I wanna see this badass go down!!

Using this online links you need atleast two sources, just for these instances, so you can switch fast. However, this was over so fast that it was impossible. I still can't believe what I just saw.

Holy crap!!!!! Fedor lost. I know im late to the party. Sunday, that message came up for me but I was able to get back in before. Yeah. He got really aggressive. I havent tried veetle. My buddy has. I dont like to download though haha. That sucked though. I was able to catch cung le/ scott smith. Good fight there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol...sherdog (an mma site) apparently just imploded over this...

son of a baitch! all that build up and then it goes blank for violation of service?!?!?! wtf!~

lol that link says our server is in trouble!

I know the feeling!!! The violation of service happens to me sometimes. Catch mmashare for the replay. That sucks though dude. Did the link work otherwise????
son of a baitch! all that build up and then it goes blank for violation of service?!?!?! wtf!~

ok fair enough, whats the second link for backup? I had atdhe?

Using this online links you need atleast two sources, just for these instances, so you can switch fast. However, this was over so fast that it was impossible. I still can't believe what I just saw.

Holy crap!!!!! Fedor lost. I know im late to the party. Sunday, that message came up for me but I was able to get back in before. Yeah. He got really aggressive. I havent tried veetle. My buddy has. I dont like to download though haha. That sucked though. I was able to catch cung le/ scott smith. Good fight there

hey man...I was wondering where you were. Cant believe what just happened. Its like I just found out there is no santa...

thats the problem with streaming events like this. with ufc ppv's its basically impossible to stream anymore. they get taken down as soon as someone puts them up...

yeah yoccos it was awesome up until the Fedor fight! thank you very much for that but wow I was all psyched up and then nothing!

I know the feeling!!! The violation of service happens to me sometimes. Catch mmashare for the replay. That sucks though dude. Did the link work otherwise????

Lol. I am almst afraid to check the site. Sucks man. But I think its a good thing in the long run. He looked pissed off. And that means the next guy he fights should be worried. A submission loss to Werdum isnt any type of shame.
lol...sherdog (an mma site) apparently just imploded over this...

Sweet!!! Yeah. It wa a sad moment in mma.
yeah yoccos it was awesome up until the Fedor fight! thank you very much for that but wow I was all psyched up and then nothing!

ok fair enough, whats the second link for backup? I had atdhe?

I switched to another link on atdhe, it came up fast with no problems. It was the only place I saw this fight listed. I've forgotten some other places, or they aren't around anymore.

But check mmashare.com, all the fights will be up soon. The first fight of the night may have been the best honestly.

ok sorry all I was just so lookin forward to Fedors fight then whamo nothin! I'll check out one of these after fight links for the replay

Back