UFC/Mixed Martial Arts

No prob man. Im glad you liked it!!!! Yeah i was expecting Dana to say how Right he was but instead he gave :D. Even more of a tell lol
ok like I said been outta of the MMA scence for a while, wasnt sure. thanks a million yoccos! loved every second of it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol. Have fun dude!
ok I'm buzzed and need to go to bed, tee time tommorow at 10am! thanks a million yoccos! and china stay strong brother we love ya man!

Yessssir. I hope Carwin wins so we all can post :D on twitter lol. I forgot my friends havent seen Fedor card bcs its wont play until 10 west coast. Oooops. They were pissed I spoiled it haha.
well Lesnar/Carwin next weekend is a HUGE matchup. But Dana is just loving this right now...

ok I'm buzzed and need to go to bed, tee time tommorow at 10am! thanks a million yoccos! and china stay strong brother we love ya man!
thanks bro. have a killer round tomorrow

Yessssir. I hope Carwin wins so we all can post :D on twitter lol. I forgot my friends havent seen Fedor card bcs its wont play until 10 west coast. Oooops. They were pissed I spoiled it haha.

aw dude I would have killed you! lol...wow this thread exploded tonight

I woulda killed me too lol. Yes it did. It just feels like its the end of an era.
aw dude I would have killed you! lol...wow this thread exploded tonight

This was an amazing night of fights, that will be talked about for years! Maybe in the future, we should do individual event threads?

I don't know if there is enough general interest for that...I mean usually its just me and yocco posting in here...but yeah Im all for it

We should experiment with next event.
I don't know if there is enough general interest for that...I mean usually its just me and yocco posting in here...but yeah Im all for it

Watch closely, Werdum slipped, that punc didn't knock him down.

oh yeah I noticed that right away. Fedor just made a huge (and unprecedented) mistake and paid for it with his first loss. I'm still in shock over this...first my job, then my gf...now Fedor?!?

Ugggh. Yeah man. But you still have us!!!!!! Haha.
oh yeah I noticed that right away. Fedor just made a huge (and unprecedented) mistake and paid for it with his first loss. I'm still in shock over this...first my job, then my gf...now Fedor?!?

Ugggh. Yeah man. But you still have us!!!!!! Haha.

right on. I'm really thinking about taking this opportunity to move out west. so who knows...maybe we will be teeing it up together some day. and rock some ufc ppv's...haha

Yesssir!!!! You come out this way those things will def happen. Youre great people man.
right on. I'm really thinking about taking this opportunity to move out west. so who knows...maybe we will be teeing it up together some day. and rock some ufc ppv's...haha

sweet. maybe i'll do a west coast couch tour...

and its so funny to read some of the posts on mma forums right now. you have the haters and trolls tearing up fedor...and his nut huggers defending him. I will be very interested to see what he does next. fight Ubereem and retire? make a final run in the ufc? he is obviously past his prime...maybe has 2-3 years left. I was really really hoping to see him retire undefeated. would be kind of like Tiger getting 19 majors. you know you will never see the record broken in your life time. man I really am bummed out fedor lost...

He still has 1 fight left in Strikeforce. It will be interesting to see who he fights. I wouldn't be suprised if he fights the winner of the Overeem/Werdum fight.

I Honestly think Fedor will come back stronger. Just something about his post fight where he seemed pissed. I see a Anderson Silva type run now with him. Silva was subbed and then just started destroying people. He is only 33 and i think he has a lot left. I also hope he fights more and tougher opponents.

The Sunday Morning Rumor Mill (courtesy of middleeasy.com)

Since this is the biggest and perhaps wildest rumor I have to get it out the way regardless of how incredible it may sound. The rumor is that Werdum vs. Fedor was fixed. At the post-fight press conference, Fedor admitted there were several opportunities for him to escape Werdum's triangle, but he chose not to. Fedor also said something along the lines of 'See, now you know I'm only human'. Whenever I make it back home, I'll edit the video. It's all there. The second part of this rumor is that Fedor intentionally loss because he felt he was reaching an uncomfortable level in his life where people considered him a living idol, something that is vehemently against his Russian-Orthodox religion. Admittedly, this is quite a heavy rumor to ingest.

Rumor in the ZUFFA camp is that after last night's loss, Dana White is no longer interested in Fedor.

After the post-fight press conference, Fedor had to personally consulate his M-1 Global management to let them know 'everything will be alright'.

Fedor has one fight left on his contract and it will be used for a Fedor vs. Werdum rematch.

Instead of fighting Fedor in his second title defense, Alistair will face Bobby Lashley.

The production department for UFC 116 has been instructed by Dana White to push Carwin vs. Lesnar as 'The #1 heavyweight in the world vs. the #2 heavyweight in the world'. In fact, that is roughly the exact tagline that will be used.

The couch tour would rule!!! Ok so thsts pretty big rumor(s). Im not sure how much of it would be true. I see Fedor as a very humble person and by saying he is human would fall along those lines. However with the crew he runs around with nothing would surprise me. Zuffa would be stupid not to want to sign him still. And another note on his management team if they want to be aholes it really shows what theyre interested in.

That choke was on deep. He couldve escaped but not at the point Werdum locked his foot. World class skills. No shame there. Im hoping he was talking about up until it was locked. If not thdre was no way he was getting out. I love the guy but its like when page blamed i juries for losing to rashad. Pretty much bs.

oh I agree. I mean...I can see how fedor would be bothered by his god-like status. but there is no way he is going to throw a fight because of that. I still do not believe he will ever go to the ufc. There is no way he will work for Dana. I wouldn't be surprised if he fights Werdum in a few months then retires. Ubereem wants to fight Fedor. I now am wondering if Fedor wants to fight Ubereem. He just didnt look himself last night. He seemed distracted. In the 10 years I have followed his career he never made a stupid mistake like he did last night. Maybe he just doesnt have it in his heart anymore...or he started thinking he really was unbeatable...dunno

Fedor essentially confirms that this loss was 'necessary' to show that 'he is not a god'

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wx8kfrd2IWk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wx8kfrd2IWk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

WOw.. He seemed really distant. Maybe disappointed he lost but I can see where people might think otherwise. Although this is really the first loss of his career and maybe he is just that humble. We will see. But yeah I agree during the fight it wasnt like him. He was really aggressive. Maybe too aggressive. I really feel sorry for the next guy he fights.

I still can't wrap my head around what happened. I love a good conspiracy theory and it is almost believable...but I just cant buy that he would throw a fight. Still...its hard to accept he made a mistake like that. I mean...10 years and he never did something stupid like that. I have watched the fight several times today and it looks like he could have gotten out of that before Werdum really sank it in. something just seems fishy to me...

I sometimes wonder if he wants to get rid of his management. They really seem like aholes. Maybe this was his out??

Back