What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol awesome. what where your distance differences from penta, zstar, and rx? and your saying rx spins more around the greens than z star? and obviously then penta spins like crazy around the greens but id rather have accuracy any day..

honestly, the penta was the shortest off the tee and the zstar and rx were very similar but i prefer the feel of the rx. i wouldn't say that it spins more but it's just as dependable. i'm not a huge spinner of the golf ball so for me it boils down to trust with a ball, ie, will it hit and release or will it hit and stop when i want it to, i don't like crap shoots, and the rx was just as dependable.

Funny you mention that about the ZStar, TC. I thought it was just me noticing how hard it seemed off the club. That was one of the reasons I did not like it as much. It would spin like an empty whisky bottle though around the greens and stop on a dime. I dont think there is mcuh out there with that much spin.

the penta def spins more for me SMG, but you are right, it feels like a dense nugget off the tee. i'd highly recommend you give the rx a run.

I will probably play the RX tomorrow.

Gothca on the clubs. I guess thats what happens when you show to the party late. Those are some great sticks. I think those are the ones Adams markets to the "aspiring golfer". They never say whether it for a high-capper or low-capper...both of which are aspiring players in my book.

hahaha, exactly SMG, we're all aspiring. i think that the cb1's are geared more to the low capper though. here's a shot of those beauties:

30263_403274353426_537878426_4187218_5312456_n.jpg

Ive noticed that the Z-star is a bit harder off the driver too. Specially the last time when I switched to a Penta mid round, huge difference.

hahaha, exactly SMG, we're all aspiring. i think that the cb1's are geared more to the low capper though. here's a shot of those beauties:

30263_403274353426_537878426_4187218_5312456_n.jpg

I dont like that one as much. The CB2 looks much better IOEMO (ha, I just made that up)

Both are sweet looking and I would have to lean more towards the CB2's as well.

i definitely prefer the look of the cb2, but both are dead set sexy!!!!

bridges, you'll be stoked to give the rx a run, i would also recommend the rxs, it's a lot like the penta, perhaps a bit stronger off the tee for me as well.

My son his first set of Golf Clubs. Great Day!

i definitely prefer the look of the cb2, but both are dead set sexy!!!!

bridges, you'll be stoked to give the rx a run, i would also recommend the rxs, it's a lot like the penta, perhaps a bit stronger off the tee for me as well.

son ofa, now ur goin to make me buy a sleeve of those to lol. i will trade u a new white z star and new penta for 1 rx and 1 rxs haha

son ofa, now ur goin to make me buy a sleeve of those to lol. i will trade u a new white z star and new penta for 1 rx and 1 rxs haha

lmao! i've got plenty of penta's and zstars! see if you can mix a dozen and buy a dozen or you could buy a dozen of each and take advantage of the offer bridgestone has running right now, where you get a performance shirt and a hat if you buy 2 dozen. it's a pretty good deal actually!

lmao! i've got plenty of penta's and zstars! see if you can mix a dozen and buy a dozen or you could buy a dozen of each and take advantage of the offer bridgestone has running right now, where you get a performance shirt and a hat if you buy 2 dozen. it's a pretty good deal actually!

haha, alright il check it out!

i only have three MC grips left....in orange. i have 5 clubs to grip. i'm think about pulling a rainbow connection. right now i'm rocking pink, baby blue, orange and white....

i need some purple, yellow, and........what others are there?

i only have three MC grips left....in orange. i have 5 clubs to grip. i'm think about pulling a rainbow connection. right now i'm rocking pink, baby blue, orange and white....

Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet. ROYGBIV.

red and green would complete the rainbow theme....

i'm pretty sure they exist...good luck in the hunt....

oh i'll find them. i make a great detective.

edirt:

and wow. i just checked GolfPride and the pink doesn't even show up on the site. i have two on my hybrids. i didn't choose it.....i just specified MC's. someone must've been playing with me at Callaway. green seems to be readily available though.

oh i'll find them. i make a great detective.

i have no doubts.....you're a woman that wants something.....you're all inheritly phenomenal and finding what you "need"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back