My eBay search just popped up with these today. $17 free shipping on eBay.
Just bought one of these in red from eBay. Pretty excited about it.

Would have been nice to have a carabiner clip or something to hang this from jmo..

Would have been nice to have a carabiner clip or something to hang this from jmo..

Agree with ^^^^ I am not interested in carrying such a bulky repair tool in my pocket for the entire round, it would become a nuisance very quickly.

I wonder when these will pop up on ebay for sale???

Just ordered two of these on Amazon for 10 bucks each. Got free shipping since I ordered other things too.

Got one for Jacqui and one for me. She will use hers for the Girls Night Out tomorrow and I'll use it on Wednesday for Mens League. Ran errands this afternoon and slipped it into my front pocket and never noticed it, even while driving.

Agree with ^^^^ I am not interested in carrying such a bulky repair tool in my pocket for the entire round, it would become a nuisance very quickly.

See my post right before this one. Unless you are wearing skinny jeans, I don't think it will be much of a bother. With regular golfing pants/shorts, they should be loose enough that it will be a non-issue.

See my post right before this one. Unless you are wearing skinny jeans, I don't think it will be much of a bother. With regular golfing pants/shorts, they should be loose enough that it will be a non-issue.

Backing this up, it is not noticeable at all in the front pocket to me. And it works better than any other repair tool I have had.

I wanted to like this tool but got sand inside the device and now it won't let the prongs out....total fail for me.

I wanted to like this tool but got sand inside the device and now it won't let the prongs out....total fail for me.
I've been using mine for a few months now and haven't had that problem. I do get dirt up in the holes but it usually dries to the prongs and comes out as a chunk to be removed at some point. Have you tried soaking it in water to try and get the sand out?

I've been using mine for a few months now and haven't had that problem. I do get dirt up in the holes but it usually dries to the prongs and comes out as a chunk to be removed at some point. Have you tried soaking it in water to try and get the sand out?
I might need to give that a go. I have the same issues with the regular pitchfix at times and just spray it with some wd40. I'll soak the twister tonight and hopefully that will do it.

I think I'll just have to call mine a lost cause. Soaked in water for 2 hours and still won't budge. Don't think I'll try another after this experience

I think I'll just have to call mine a lost cause. Soaked in water for 2 hours and still won't budge. Don't think I'll try another after this experience

Try sending pitchfix a tweet? Couldn't hurt, right?

Try sending pitchfix a tweet? Couldn't hurt, right?
I sent them an email to let them know of my issues. We'll see what they say

Looks like I will give it another try. Pitchfix quickly replied and is shipping me out a new one today.

First impressions are not too favorable.

It may be better when the greens are not so wet, but the barbs at the end grab on the way back out and pull the grass out.

It's back in the bag for now. I'll try it again in July, when we need the rain but won't get it.

First impressions are not too favorable.

It may be better when the greens are not so wet, but the barbs at the end grab on the way back out and pull the grass out.

It's back in the bag for now. I'll try it again in July, when we need the rain but won't get it.
I tried my GreenSaver (with the spring) and the GreenSaver (without the spring) and they did the same thing. So I figured it was because of all the rain.

Once the greens dried out a bit, this thing worked great! I completely recommend it. If you think it's too big for your pocket, then you probably don't carry an extra ball with you. It's as unnoticeable as that.

Looks like it's been updated a bit, 2.0!
Twister-2.0-Orange-pos-1.png

http://www.pitchfixusa.com/product/twister2-0orange/

Thought I had mentioned this. My opinion of this is that it is a fail. When we punched the Greens and put sand on them some same got inside the top and the portions stopped coming out. This is not a product I would recommend. I am back to using the Greensavet and the ones that came after. This design doesn't work. At least for me.

Jacqui told me earlier that she is over this product too. Wish it could have worked better.

Back