Giveaway: New Big Bertha Bag (broken stand leg)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome gesture. Great looking bag too! Good luck to everyone who enters.

Great gesture!

Getting late in the game. I'll be throwing all the names into the generator tomorrow night.

I don't know how JB and Golfergal do it! I wish I had 50 bags to give away to all that have entered. :)

Really nice of you! Well played....

Getting late in the game. I'll be throwing all the names into the generator tomorrow night.

I don't know how JB and Golfergal do it! I wish I had 50 bags to give away to all that have entered. :)

Just want to say thanks again.

Count me in, this would make a great father's day gift!

In like flint. Because it's a fine looking bag and I wouldn't mind the challenge of bringing that bum leg back to like new.

Awesome gesture! All signed up!

Last day to enter! You can enter up until 8pm tonight! I'll go through and make sure everyone that is supposed to be entered is and then get a winner picked. I won't be home tonight till around 8pm at the earliest so the winner will be announced after that! Good luck everyone!

Count me in Derek!

I'm in. Good gesture Derek.

~Rock

Full?! I'll check it when I get home.

Just went to enter my name and noticed someone entered my forum name! Updated the left of that with my actual name.

To whomever did that for me - THANK YOU!!!

Alrighty.... I want to thank everyone for entering!! To think I was worried there'd be only a few people trying for the bag. To my surprise there were over 55!!

As the picture shows -CRW- is the winner!! Congrats sir! I hope you enjoy the bag. It's truly awesome and all due to THP and Callaway!!

a594125eba40adf33be1ff240123b973.jpg

That's awesome again of you Derek. Congrats CRW!

Congrats man! Great stuff

congrats!

Congrats

Congrats! And thanks again for donating the bag. Very cooo

Awesome prize....Congrats.

congrats and thanks for the contest!

Congrats CRW! That was mighty kind of you to do this dhart!

That's a great win , Congratulations! Thanks for the contests Derek !

Awesome! Thanks Derek! Hopefully I can pay it forward to THP'ers some way in the future!

COngrats crw and thanks for the contest derek!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back