Planning a guys trip

POKeefe

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey all! I'm looking at planning a guys trip for me, my dad, and 2 friends of ours. I saw Legends Golf & Resort in Myrtle Beach had a good deal, but I was wondering if anyone knew of any better deals or had experience playing at Legends? Just looking for something affordable for 3-4 days stay and play.

Hey all! I'm looking at planning a guys trip for me, my dad, and 2 friends of ours. I saw Legends Golf & Resort in Myrtle Beach had a good deal, but I was wondering if anyone knew of any better deals or had experience playing at Legends? Just looking for something affordable for 3-4 days stay and play.

Last fall I was part of a group of 12 that did a similar package at a different resort. It was in the fall, 5 nights/4 days and was about $100 or so more total for basically the same deal. I suspect that most packages you look at are going to be in the same ballpark price wise. IMHO, the deals that can be had in MB are tough to beat.

I run a trip every year to Myrtle Beach for approx. 16-20 golfers.

I use www.myrtlebeachgolfmasters.com ...Haven't let me down yet!!!!!

Hope this helps....use golfmaster Don off of there website.....

Good luck and enjoy your trip!

I played 3 of the legends courses a few years ago for my brother's 40th birthday. The courses are great. The Oyster bay course is further away, but I found to be the toughest with all the water on the course. The others are tough in their own way. Pace of play was pretty good. They send out golfers from 1 and 10 during the morning and then from 1 and 10 in the afternoon. We were the first afternoon group out leaving the first at one of the courses and were really slow on the first 9, but sped up significantly once everyone was off in front of us.

Overall, had a great time. This was the first time I had played in Myrtle in a long time, so I can't say what other deals are out there. The courses are pretty nice though.

I will always recommend the RTJ Golf Trail in Alabama. They treat you right!

Back