Taylormade Corza Ghost Putter Thread

Merged with another Ghost thread. Many on this thread have one or have tried one.

Thanks JB, didn't know if I should thread jack.

Alright, so I just tried the new Ghost in my local shop and I am in love! I can't believe I didn't walk out the door with it. But I've got a couple questions. When I picked up the 35" version I thought it felt a little short, thought about custom ordering in a 36" or 37". I also have been quite curious about using a larger grip, and I know TM has a jumbo grip as a custom order option, any advise or insight on either of these details would be greatly appreciated. Either way I'll be sure to post pics of my new baby once she's ordered and arrives!! Thanks in advance.

Most people have thought the ghost's length runs a little shorter than advertised. Lucky for me I am short, and the 34" was a perfect fit. On the jumbo grip, I can't offer much because the stock grip is exactly what I was hoping it would be. Either way, I hope you get to pull the trigger soon!

Most people have thought the ghost's length runs a little shorter than advertised. Lucky for me I am short, and the 34" was a perfect fit. On the jumbo grip, I can't offer much because the stock grip is exactly what I was hoping it would be. Either way, I hope you get to pull the trigger soon!

Thanks war, I thought it felt a little shorter than a normal 35". Don't get me wrong I like the standard grip as well, but since I'd be custom ordering anyway I thought about adding the jumbo grip. Will probably swing by on my way home from work and pull the trigger. With the delays in the backordering I want to get my order in ASAP.

ITS HERE ITS HERE!!!! The Ghost putter arrived today, although I had to go pick it up at the FedEx facility because nobody was home to sign for it. Unfortunately I will not be able to get out tonight, but might try to skip out of work early tomorrow to play. I will try to load pictures tonight, but with the Open on and Game 7 there is a good chance I will be distracted. I've only tested it out on my living room rug, so far feels good. Once again a big thanks to Taylormade and THP

Cant wait to see your pictures in the contest winners thread.

Excellent! Glad it finally arrived and I am sure you will enjoy it. Awesome prize from Taylormade and THP.

cool ddec! cant wait to see some photos!

I posted some pictures in the contest winners thread, but here are a few of them

IMAG0189.jpg

IMAG0186.jpg

IMAG0187.jpg

Lookin good DD, I like the color coordination of the red on the face and the floor!

First half a round with the Ghost today, and all I can say is it is A LOT different than the DB-4. I played nine and had a horrendous 18 putts. I suppose amateurs always aim for "2 putts" but I was extremely disappointed with my putting. It is going to take a while to get used to this putter but I can tell it has the potential to be in my bag for a LONG time.

scary looking flat stick ddec! enjoy!

Great pics DD.

taking it out for 18 this morning. Will let you know my thoughts and results when I return.

just got back from my round. I made a couple of real nice putts today with the Ghost, but my speed was off all day(that will come as I get used to the putter). When I was putting in my living room I didn't think this putter was as soft feeling as my Ping Craz-E. However once I got on the course, put my normal balls in play, it was very soft feeling. I loved the look of the white against the green. The ball rolled off the face very nicely. I can't wait to get back out there with this putter again because I think taylormade has created a winner here.

hey does that 35 feel a little shorter to you? i keep hearing it feels a little shorter but didnt know how much of a difference i would notice. im 6 foot so just thinking it might feel shorter to the guys a little taller than me or what? i have a 35 on the way and dont think it will be that much of difference but i cud be wrong..

thank you!

I usually play a 34. I can feel a difference. I think I am going to have it fit and have it put down to 34.

o so you can feel a difference that it is taller? thats good then because if that 35 feels like a 35 and your putting it to a 34 then thats good for me, because i didnt know if it was playing true to a 35 inch putter like some said it didnt..

Was at my local mega golf store and was surprised to find they had 2 ghosts there. The guy there said this was their third shipment and they've never lasted there longer than a day. I like coming to his place because they've got a huge putting green in the center of the warehouse. Found the alignment to be very easy. I normally step back and pick a spot 6 inches in front to ensure proper alignment. the first 5 putts I tried I purposely didn't do that. I walked right up to the ball put the putter behind it and went for it. Did I make all 5? Nope, but i was suprised at how accurate my misses were. All five were about a 20-25 foot lag putt to with in 4 feet. I'm very disciplined about the 6 inch spot method because without it i'll aim right everytime. (something about a dominate eye). But I found the ghost incredibly easy to align correctly. Did find it a little short (I use a 32.5 inch putter and the 33 felt perfect). Also why isn't the hole not a ball picker up thingy? I know it's for alighnment but it could have been for both.

it was something to do with the weight ratio in the club or something like that.. but i know i wish they wud have made it a little bit bigger so the ball fit in or rigged up something for it. but as long as the ball goes in the hole dont have to worry about the ball picker up. :D

I played with a guy today who had the new ghost putter. He putted lights out!!!! No kidding he just about made everything he looked at. I was putting with my new SeeMore and actually putted really good with it but was not knocking the ball close enough to put the show on my buddy did! It was amazing how well he putted with that Ghost!!!!

I have found a new putter I love but have lost my golf game :eek:(...... It's gone??????. I am going to take a few days off from playing golf and just hit pitch and putt shots around the green to see if I can put my self back together. Man what a hard game to be consistant at..... Hey that Ghost Putter my buddy had is spot on!!!!!!!!!! I was awed all day long watching this dude drain putt after putt!!!!!!!

Just went and had a battle of the putters at Golfsmith. Rolled the Ghost and the Odyysey 2 ball Black Series Tour design(geez long enough name?) Ghost was alright but the Odyssey was really nice. Took all my effort to not buy it on the spot. Ghost just felt too light to me.

Just got the call that my ghost is in, hopefully I'll have it in my hands within the hour. I will be sure to post pics somewhere once it's in hand!!! Avatar reflects my excitement!

Just got the call that my ghost is in, hopefully I'll have it in my hands within the hour. I will be sure to post pics somewhere once it's in hand!!! Avatar reflects my excitement!

Awesome!! Still lovin my Ghost! Ive seen my lag putting become more accurate and the 20 footers drop more often since getting the Ghost.

Back