Contest: Win one (1) customized Callaway golf wedge from ChristopherKee

225. Good luck with the grant. Interesting program Chase is sponsoring.

Voted before from your previous post and just voted again at number 226. I will get my wife to do it tonight also.

I must have voted before, I am at 226 both before and after voting.
Good luck!!

Already voted....very cool of you!

Looks like my vote didn't actually count before (I kind of suspected that) so I went on the computer to do it. Should be #228 now.

I just added my vote. #229

vote #231 for me.

I'm #232.

Done and done

234 here!

great contest

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Awesome gesture! # 238, hopefully you reach your goal well ahead of time!

240, and good luck!

#243 Good luck to you sir!

#244 Good Luck.

To be honest, assuming you are paying for the wedge out of pocket, I will kind of feel like a heel if I get drawn as the winner and you buy me a wedge just for casting an online vote... Although it is an awesome gesture, I would have done this vote thing for anybody in the THP family without having such a sweet carrot dangling in front of my nose.

So, if I win, unless you're hellbent on doing a wedge, I would be just as happy with a dozen Chromesofts. If you insist on doing a wedge, I think the least any of us could do should we win would be to start a pay it forward-free club to a needy THPer movement. If I end up with a wedge then I give my RBZ driver to the first THPer that wants it...then he gives one of his putters to the first THPer that wants it, etc etc etc. Betcha within a month we could get 250 clubs in the hand of somebody who can use em.

247, good luck Chris. Mission Main Street is a great program.

I voted previously. I shared your post on FB, hopefully some of my friends help out too. I hope you reach 250 soon!

It is very kind of you to do this.

I thought I had already voted, but I voted again anyway. Vote count before, and still, at 248.

Just voted. Said #249 after I voted. Good luck with your application.

Back