Status
Not open for further replies.
I love other people's pets! I thought I was the only one who thought that Arrow's ears were totally awesome.

We love you too, Ellie!

So where do I sit?

e1691107d562ad4e91e10161f6cac237.jpg

Incredibly cute pup.

These are my boys... Sully and Aslan. I would love a dog but unfortunately that's going to have to wait until I buy my own place, and that's at least a couple of years down the road.

20150210_223218_zpsdv1crabq.jpg

e90bbdcde748615c0560881015cf614d.jpg

5 healthy kittens about 3 hours old. Wife sent me this pic today while at work. And 1 exhausted mom.

8149610726ccc4be29b524ffa47df018.jpg

This is probably our favorite, it is the perfect mix of the 2 cats

Just got our poor dog back in the mail in a box and a nice card from the doctor and staff. It's beautiful mahogany with an area we can put his picture in on top. Local family members donated to a local adoption pet agency in the name of our dog as well. Still a sad sad time , but will never forget that good boy. No plans for anymore dogs for a long long time .

Still i I wake up thinking he is laying at the edge of the bed but he just isn't there. Hope I can see him again one day :)

"When someone you love walks through the door, even if it happens five times a day, you should go totally insane with joy."

Just watched this video....if you're going to watch it, get the Kleenex ready, but it perfectly sums up the bond between a dog and its owner.

"When someone you love walks through the door, even if it happens five times a day, you should go totally insane with joy."

Just watched this video....if you're going to watch it, get the Kleenex ready, but it perfectly sums up the bond between a dog and its owner.

[video=vimeo;122375452][/video]

I'm holding my dog very close right now.

Lazy pups!

2a194fcc6269b1bab6ea551a3bd5d542.jpg

f51622f606504213e03cd80a235b2775.jpg

#LazySunday

Question for the dog owners out there: our dog is a 4-year-old dachshund mix, and we looked at her this morning and think that one of her middle lower teeth is gone. She doesn't seem bothered by it at all, but it seems odd that she would just randomly lose a tooth. She loves to walk around with a ball in her mouth, maybe that's the reason the tooth fell out? We weren't able to call the vet today, but will likely do it tomorrow just to check whether we need to bring her in. Has this happened to anyone else's dog?

The Pets Thread

Question for the dog owners out there: our dog is a 4-year-old dachshund mix, and we looked at her this morning and think that one of her middle lower teeth is gone. She doesn't seem bothered by it at all, but it seems odd that she would just randomly lose a tooth. She loves to walk around with a ball in her mouth, maybe that's the reason the tooth fell out? We weren't able to call the vet today, but will likely do it tomorrow just to check whether we need to bring her in. Has this happened to anyone else's dog?

Ours lost a tooth and the vet told us about it on a checkup....didn't even know. Said she would be fine with out it.

Hey Ari I think as long as she is able to eat and drink without any pain she will b fine

I'd just check and make sure there isn't any infection, but she should be fine

Missed this face this weekend.
5e211df7ba7444bb651e45a98a56371b.jpg

I'd just check and make sure there isn't any infection, but she should be fine
Agree with you here Martin.

Amol, should be perfectly fine but as Martin said, I just do a check to make sure everything is good to go and no infections or anything.

'this is how I am trying to work today

1c34d50dee90a48c9ee8be4fa33f1b55.jpg

I love my new brother ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434384271.367652.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How crazy is this? I was watching Friday's episode of the Tonight Show and one of the guests posts a picture every week of a dog in need of adoption. Look at this picture and then look at arrow, it's the beagle version of him. The body is EXACTLY like arrow, with the little black spots, large black and brown circles and the brown legs which don't match the rest of the body, it's crazy how similar they are!

Picture of Rescue Dog
i-T2dhSVQ-L.png

Picture of Arrow (not the best pictures, but seriously look at the coloring, including the out of place brown spotted legs!)
i-wMt8nXR-L.jpg

i-vHhcJcr-L.jpg

Tucker's on bird/bunny watch
1e42bd5c79e9c5568dbb07d3beff0cc8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My before and after pics of my summer hair ct
567376eee0ab251ee0cca6952653c8e0.jpg
c7c52c78429bd3003843e35f269c2686.jpg

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back