THP Contest - Let's Make A Deal #3 Official Thread

I'm in!

JB/GG, i'm no longer in! sorry, but i just found out that i will not be home at this time.....bummer!!!

have fun everyone and good luck!

Good luck to everyone.. I just got called out to a major potential customer for a meeting this afternoon. Dont think I will make it back in time.

Tonight the prizes are really really good.

Need to make sure my blackberry is fully charged for my ride home and find some anti-car sickness medication haa haa

I'm in...

I'm in!

I'm going to try to be here. I have major issues on two computers right now that have to be fixed.

I'm in for sure.

I didn't think I'd be home but plans have changed and I'm in!

i'm in if I aint late

Forgive me if I shouldn't ask, but are there going to be two Big Deals, or just one, since the wedge is gone?

Forgive me if I shouldn't ask, but are there going to be two Big Deals, or just one, since the wedge is gone?

There are two big deals and many more 1st time prizes.

I'm in

More dog bones too??!! Thats what I hope I get!!! :D
There are two big deals and many more 1st time prizes.

I'm in.

Cant wait, my NCOIC is letting me use his laptop since my wife jacked ours and took it to work. Still spitting up blood from surgery but dangit IM HERE and plan on watching this through, got a spit cup ready :)

tic tic tic tic

T-Minus 20 minutes, time to pop a Monster.

go slow folks..meds & finger makes for slow typing

I've got a question. If you aren't on at 8 when it starts, are you disqualified for the whole night, or just the ones you miss?

woooohooo

If I'm using my blackberry will it still say that I'm online even though I'm not physically on a computer? :confused2:

We'll find out in a few minutes as I'm leaving work now!!

Back