The OEM Kevin Thread

thats what I did earlier in the year. I hit 2 different nickents, the a7, the DST, and Machspeed. The A7 won for me.

Added a Wilson Fybrid 4 for cheap on a whim, I love that club.

i came down to the a7 and the machspeed but found the machspeed to be much better for me off the deck, ie, way easier to hit. the a7's a great club though, hence my desire to demo a superblack!!!!

Forgot my damn shoes grrr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no such thing as pride when it comes to better results and thus better scoring, get that out of your head. just b/c you replace a 4I with a 4H doesn't mean anything. don't even worry about that.

congrats on the raise buddy, go treat yourself to a new hybrid and some diablo forged irons, haha.

Yeah, scores win. I love hitting my 4i on the range, but I need lower scores. Why do we males have this stupid ego?

Yeah, scores win. I love hitting my 4i on the range, but I need lower scores. Why do we males have this stupid ego?

because we have:

Spoiler
a penis

Forgot my damn shoes grrr

bwahahaha! nice going oem! looks like you'll be adding more to this thread soon (and the what did you buy today one)

My 4i is currently in my living room. Every day I think that it would be better to put it back in bag, however when I hit my 4 hybrid on the course I tell myself the 4i is never going back in to the bag.

Lol nope going back to get them. Ten minutes max and still will have time to hit balls biatches

My 4i is currently in my living room. Every day I think that it would be better to put it back in bag, however when I hit my 4 hybrid on the course I tell myself the 4i is never going back in to the bag.

i was thinking about this last night. i rarely ever hit my 4 iron. especially now that i lay up to a number on the par 5's. i could see needing it for a punch shot, but i could execute the same shot with a 5 iron if needed. i do use it occassionally off the tee but would much rather use a hybrid anyway. i just checked adams' website and the superblack isn't available in 24*, so if i got the 21* that would still leave a decent gap between it and my 5 iron, which is 27*. and then would the superfast 21* be too close to the 18* machspeed? maybe i should off the machspeed, pickup the 17 and 21* superblack? ah, the joys of THP.

Lol nope going back to get them. Ten minutes max and still will have time to hit balls biatches

i thought you were the man of the people?

i was thinking about this last night. i rarely ever hit my 4 iron. especially now that i lay up to a number on the par 5's. i could see needing it for a punch shot, but i could execute the same shot with a 5 iron if needed. i do use it occassionally off the tee but would much rather use a hybrid anyway. i just checked adams' website and the superblack isn't available in 24*, so if i got the 21* that would still leave a decent gap between it and my 5 iron, which is 27*. and then would the superfast 21* be too close to the 18* machspeed? maybe i should off the machspeed, pickup the 17 and 21* superblack? ah, the joys of THP.

Now you're OEM thinking!

Now you're OEM thinking!

lmao, i am aren't i? i just firmly believe in having the right setup hawk, it makes all the difference in the world.

for a while i was hating my putter, but we've reconnected as of late.

hahaha, THP is like your Twitter!

i came down to the a7 and the machspeed but found the machspeed to be much better for me off the deck, ie, way easier to hit. the a7's a great club though, hence my desire to demo a superblack!!!!

It's only because it's super sexy looking!

It's only because it's super sexy looking!

it is supersexy looking and according to my boy oem, it's one bad@ss mother!!

hahaha, THP is like your Twitter!
haha, One, Im a man of the people.

it is supersexy looking and according to my boy oem, it's one bad@ss mother!!

Yes it is. I played really bad today, I mean bad. But before I started playing so bad I was hitting on the range and the Super Bad was just awesome. The thing was dead straight and long. Love the nice ping sound too. Didnt hook it at all.

Congrats on the raise Seth! Cant wait to see what you buy.

alright OEM do i go with a new xft 60 wedge (85 bucks) or do i go with the r9 3 wood ($155) or the superfast ($135) others can chime in as well. i have spending money and im using it towards golf lol just dont know which to choose to buy for now???

Kevin, I might have missed this somewhere but what are your thoughts on the X24s now that you have had a little more time with them?

Can you post of pics of the wear now?

Thanks.

alright OEM do i go with a new xft 60 wedge (85 bucks) or do i go with the r9 3 wood ($155) or the superfast ($135) others can chime in as well. i have spending money and im using it towards golf lol just dont know which to choose to buy for now???

I would go with the wedges. You can still buy either of those woods off cycle next year, but the wedges disappear at the end of the year!

why would the wedge disappear? it has the interchangeable face where you just take the z grooves out and pop in the ztp(new ones) grooves if i have to. i already have a couple extra z groove inserts so when one gets worn il just pop another one in..

only way i would change wedges is if i broke an xft in half because when all the z grooves run out i will have to start using ztp grooves then just pop one of those in..

wedge seems like a logic one to go with but 3 wood is kinda like that extra thing you really dont need but you want it anyways. lol

TC I'm running into the same problem, my 22* TM can pretty do much do anything my 3iron or 4iron would need to do but better. I've already taken the 3 iron out but I stopped at the 4 iron because, truthfully I didn't have a viable thing to replace it with and I didn't want to walk around with 12 clubs in my bag. I want to get 1 more hybrid to fill in the gaps. (3w goes 250 22* goes 220-200.) but it's hard to get good testing/demo time with all the different options out there. (I do have access to a launch monitor but everyone in town know's it's numbers are way off.)
Any ways your post made me realize that life's pretty good when these are the problems in our lives.

Hey bud, get the superfast. It's definately my next purchase.

Kevin, I might have missed this somewhere but what are your thoughts on the X24s now that you have had a little more time with them?

Can you post of pics of the wear now?

Thanks.

Very very happy with the X-24's. I added some wear pics to the X-24 thread that are pretty recent. There is wear for sure but it doesnt look bad at all. These are really solid clubs. They are fogiving while still managing good distance on mishits. And the color doesnt bother me one bit.

Back