THP Shaft Event - Sponsored By UST Mamiya

I have to thank UST again for weekend and for the iRod Shaft.

11076168_963361627007931_1919953738029272911_o.jpg

Took a few swings with it when I picked it up and it feels really good.

Any body get to hit the new attas rockstar shaft ?
if so what where your thoughts , maybe it has been
covered in this thread ,if so what page is it on .

Any body get to hit the new attar rockstar shaft ?
if so what where your thoughts , maybe it has been
covered in this thread ,if so what page is it on .

We didn't hit really anything besides the prototype shaft and then recoils and the irod. Most of us were focused on dialing in the amazing prototype elements helium

We heard a lot about the Attas stuff. Very high quality shafts and cool looking paint jobs

Man I hit Gregdans Driver this weekend with this shaft in it! I fell in lust/love with it. As far as stiffness goes, it felt like my gamer, but the weight was impressive. I'lol be looking for this shaft once it's released for sure.

Anyone still playing this shaft? The one time I hit it in Dallas, I enjoyed what I saw. I want to find something similar, in a bad way.

Anyone still playing this shaft? The one time I hit it in Dallas, I enjoyed what I saw. I want to find something similar, in a bad way.

Think I know where you can get this exact setup if interested. Hit me up brother.

I believe about half. Which is rather interesting to me, but the mind is a unique thing in golf. Equipment is fun.

This shaft was and is very intriguing to me. I asked Orange Hog to bring it with him to Myrtle Beach so I could give it a swipe or two. Seems like the profile would be ideal for what I am looking for.

I believe about half. Which is rather interesting to me, but the mind is a unique thing in golf. Equipment is fun.

I was just looking over the numbers from the event again this morning after this came back up, the numbers just don't lie and they were staggering, but you're right the mind is a strange thing.

I was just looking over the numbers from the event again this morning after this came back up, the numbers just don't lie and they were staggering, but you're right the mind is a strange thing.
The numbers don't lie, but they don't always show up on the golf course either.

The numbers don't lie, but they don't always show up on the golf course either.
Nope they dont, the brain is great at getting in the way. Happens to us all at times.

I'm back and forth with mine. I picked up an Elements Chrome 6F5T and apparently don't load it well enough because the most I've seen out of that shaft is 250 yards. It's easily 50% more reliable than the Prototype shaft though. I played a scramble with the 6F5T and hit 12/14 fairways with it, but then on the 17th hole I put the Proto in and hit it ~280-290 on a par 4 into a left green side bunker. I wish I could learn to control it better, but I've been working hard on it almost daily (on the days it hasn't rained here) and just can't get it to cooperate enough to feel comfortable gaming it.

I have an Elements Chrome in 6F4T coming as a trade for the 6F5T so the experimenting will continue. I'm not interested in giving up on the proto, just putting more work in with it until I get it right. To be fair, I've always struggled with the driver and to a lesser extent the 3 wood regardless of their make/model/design.

Back