Some definete cons of a Jeep are reliability and resale value. Also they arent the safest SUVs there are because the roll easily.

Sorry for quoting such an old post, but I have to know what you mean by a Jeep not having good resale value. They're one of the top vehicles out there as far as holding their value. Mine, for example, was bought in 2014 for $25k. It's almost two years old and has 54k miles on it, and I could sell it for $22k in a heartbeat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, this is mine.
2b7bda9bd407db19e61b65155025896b.jpg

Also, this is mine.
2b7bda9bd407db19e61b65155025896b.jpg

love that color. I have the unlimited in anvil with same color hard top. The nice thing is there aren't many of that color around here and I have not seen any with hard cover in same color.

Jeep is sweet Colt!

Stickers or no stickers?

2a4079994bf03484a420eb27e2ea6ac3.jpg

77b634510423d27b8146930c9e8db7b3.jpg

No stickers dude!

THP Decal of course... :angel:

No stock stickers, #Cookie. Definitely find some that you like, though!

THP Decal of course... :angel:

Hahaha, well played. Once I see them on both of your cars then we can talk. :alien:

Hahaha, well played. Once I see them on both of your cars then we can talk. :alien:

Going on mine when it cures. And pretty sure I have 2 other vehicles that have pretty big decals on them...haha

Going on mine when it cures. And pretty sure I have 2 other vehicles that have pretty big decals on them...haha

Rear window or side panels? LOL, just messin' with ya!

No stickers, Cookie.

Second on the no stickers #Cookie. Minimalist FTW!

JM

I'd love to have toy vehicle one day. Fun ride

Stickers off was the right call:

53b4dd5bf603319cfaf7270bcff3107e.jpg

fd021d75a88ae3d930871822513ea7df.jpg

Very sharp looking Cookie! Bringing it to the course Sunday?

Now get those doors and top off so you can really enjoy your ride.

Wow, cookie! sweet ride! this thread has got me seriously jealous. When I got out of school I had an old squeaky, oil burnin' Sahara for a couple years until a new job forced me into a long commute which made a unreliable Jeep not the best primary option. Out Jeep, In Integra. there isn't a summer that goes by I dont think about getting another Wrangler. This was pre-Ultimate days. Recently I had an Xterra which I swapped out for the wife's old Camry which is awesomely reliable and comfortable but... a Camry :(

working on her to trade it in when the time comes for an Ultimate again. If I dream about a wrangler it'll look alot like yours!!!!

Now get those doors and top off so you can really enjoy your ride.

I had it all off around a week ago and it was HOT cruising around in 90* sun. Doors off are not very fun on highway either.

I'll have everything back off in a few months when it cools off. And since it's a daily driver I have to be careful with the weather.

Opinions wanted.

A, B, or C?

A:

494a13726ff0b1c52a05663ce9c94309.jpg

B:

8093b701295b293e702976940a306785.jpg

C:

9e25d6750371d83068f92bcb8ac8082e.jpg

Are you looking at tire ride height?

Lower is better to see behind you

In Texas the popo can get finicky if the 3rd tail light isn't fully visible. That's a bit of the reason I went with 32"ers.

Go with A

If you need to, there is probably enough wire to be able to make a spacer to go under the plastic light mount to raise the whole taillight bracket up an inch or maybe two. That's what I did and just made it out of wood and painted it black and since it's behind the tire you never saw it anyways.

Back