USA Men's Soccer National Team

Can't stand still and watch in this game

Come on Klinsmann, use the 3rd sub now.

We have some heavy legs right now.... And quit looking at the ref... They aren't calling anything

Back heel only looks cool if you pull it off

I wonder how many new starters there will be in the lineup on Friday night. There are a bunch of tired guys out there right now.

9th corner of the game.. Wow

I wonder how many new starters there will be in the lineup on Friday night. There are a bunch of tired guys out there right now.
Good call. Maybe we see Zardes up top and give Jozy and Clint a rest. Back 4 should be good to go by Friday I would think

You would think Johansson starts

Hmmmmm this is scary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terrible take.

Good win !

Nice Win. Wasn't pretty but 3 points is 3 points

Dodged a bullet there.... Have to get the defense cleaned up

This game went 5 more minutes it could have turned.

We made that look tough

Nice Win. Wasn't pretty but 3 points is 3 points

Exactly, and the next 2 games in the group are likely to be easier than going against Honduras. Important to manage the energy level of the players in the next 2 games.

That was UGLY. But whatever, I'll take it.

Subpar performances from all starters except Dempsey, Johnson, and Guzan.

Exactly, and the next 2 games in the group are likely to be easier than going against Honduras. Important to manage the energy level of the players in the next 2 games.
Yup, like you said the starting lineups could be quite a bit different for Friday. Have to manage the players at this point especially with how hot and humid it was tonight.

USA vs. Brazil at Gillette Stadium outside of Boston on September 8: http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2...tml?s_campaign=bostonglobe:socialflow:twitter

To say that I'm excited is an understatement. I can't make it to tomorrow night's USA-Haiti game, but the USA-Brazil game is another story. USA will also play a friendly vs. Peru at RFK Stadium in DC on September 4.

Hopefully they both field quality teams and it should be a blast!

Hopefully they both field quality teams and it should be a blast!

It's a designated FIFA friendly date, meaning that club teams aren't playing at the same time, so hopefully both sides will send a bunch of their top guys. Can I dream about Neymar on the Brazil side in that match?

Interested to see the line up for tonight.

Back