I'd definitely be able to do some Friday golf for those choosing to play Friday. Especially since I can't make the Saturday rounds at TCI.
You seriously need to look at strapping the car seat into the golf cart.

Tap Talking my way thru the World of golf!

I had to give you one to remember your trip to Iowa by.

Way to make me feel good I won that dollar fair and square lol the other one is from Rambler

Way to make me feel good I won that dollar fair and square lol the other one is from Rambler
The way I'm playing now, you are liable to win everything fair and square.

Me too but we will have fun in the bar lol

The way I'm playing now, you are liable to win everything fair and square.

Quit sandbagging. You could shoot 150 and still own every par 3, Mr. 140 yard jar for eagle.

~Rock

Boy don't know if I am ready for these courses, but sure it will be fun! Any idea what the $ will be for the 36 holes Saturday?

Boy don't know if I am ready for these courses, but sure it will be fun! Any idea what the $ will be for the 36 holes Saturday?
56 morning round. 35 for afternoon round. Its an awesome price for the course.

~Rock

I'd definitely be able to do some Friday golf for those choosing to play Friday. Especially since I can't make the Saturday rounds at TCI.

I could arrange my travel plans to be available for Friday golf. I think bjosh was asking about Friday rounds yesterday? There may be others interested as well.

Quit sandbagging. You could shoot 150 and still own every par 3, Mr. 140 yard jar for eagle.

~Rock
Ask Sleuth if I'm sandbagging. We played today and it was not pretty.

Wedge, with all due respect, if you drank more fireball, your golf game might start to look pretty... :golf:

Wedge, with all due respect, if you drank more fireball, your golf game might start to look pretty... :golf:
Lol, I'm getting closer to that course of action.

Double, on ice. Relatively "light" on a hot day, with a little spice. It also makes a great end-of-day libation. Really, it's just about perfect for consumption, anytime.

But did you dominate the par 3s, or at least a couple of them?

~Rock

But did you dominate the par 3s, or at least a couple of them?

~Rock
Actually no

No fireball for me but the captain Morgan black will be flowing on the 19th hole

Downtown Milwaukee for the prince's bacholor party. This is not going to end well lol

Downtown Milwaukee for the prince's bacholor party. This is not going to end well lol
Wait till his THP bachelor party followed by 0730 tee times Sunday morning.

Pictures are welcome, but keep it PG.

~Rock

Tactical Laser Tag.

7a2782260e9c4f65a8ca36a94bb09580.jpg

Pretty "geekey"

Fun, but not necessarily what i was expecting. Iowa will take care of you.

~Rock

Pretty "geekey"
Kill the ginger in the picture!!! (Is that better bulldog?)

It sounded pretty cool when Derek was explaining it, with real looking/weighted guns versus the typical laser tag shooters. Alas, they don't have an option for a tricked-out MP5.

Headbands & Flash t-shirts =geekey

Back