2015 Open Championship Contest & Thread

Fantastic par save.

Now, think about if he doesn't 3 jack 5 times in round 2 hahahaha

Yeah, or started in crappy weather yesterday morning. Going to be fun to watch tomorrow; I'll have to apologize to my boss in advance for 0 productivity.

Tomorrow is going to be some fun golf. Spieth has some work to do though. The leaderboard is misleading. I predict that he'll start tomorrow about 4 strokes back so he'll have to make that up, then overtake the momentum of the leader from there. But with today's performance, its most definitely doable!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Holly Sonders much better at this than Tom Rinaldi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny thing is, Spieth and Sergio's games are really similar like Spieth said. Just goes to show how much more that closing ability is crucial. Sergio could have a bunch more wins if he could just close and not fall apart on the weekend.

Never been so thankful that I'll be working in the office tomorrow with a live feed of this. This is sure to be a heck of a finish and DJ still has the back to go to pull his head out of his behind.

That kid is just the complete package already. Amazing he has this level of composure, but still answers all the questions with that much honesty. So impressive

Spieth is very good at giving interviews

That kid is just the complete package already. Amazing he has this level of composure, but still answers all the questions with that much honesty. So impressive

I was thinking the same thing.

On another note, this thing is setting up for some standout history. How incredible would a Monday finish with a 3 time major winner for the year be. I doubt it would ever be duplicated.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Dunne! Can't help but cheer for the guy.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Huge mistake by Willett off of the tee at 14.

I have an 8:30 pacific time tee time tomorrow. I might have to cancel and stay home to watch!

Nice recovery by Willett

This amateur is impressive

Man DJ wasn't even close on that birdie putt

Man, I don't know if I'd rather see Spieth win or Dunne. Would be pretty cool for Dunne to pull it off.

Great shot for Oosty

Louis is hilarious with his body language lol

So many guys to root for and I wouldn't mind seeing them win. Will be exciting tomorrow

What a story line with Speith

think about it : triple crown winner this year in American Pharaos
and possibly another great story developing with Speith. Next will be my Cubbies this year:)

great stuff

Adam Scott needs to ditch that long putter.

Dunne reminds me of Justin Rose when he was an amateur.

I doubt he holds on to win, but it would be incredibly cool if he did.

Dunne reminds me of Justin Rose when he was an amateur.

I doubt he holds on to win, but it would be incredibly cool if he did.

Agreed. THe one difference is I believe Rose was a top notch amateur. Dunne really has not been. I think his highest finish at UAB is outside the top 5.

Louis at -12

Back