New England Members

Where is Sebago?

Any suggestions for a course close to Lakeville that is open around 6am for 9 holes and has showers? Working down there on Thursday.

Also, looking at getting a 1:30ish tee time at Braintree on Friday if anyone is interested.
Point Sebago Maine

Where is Sebago?

Any suggestions for a course close to Lakeville that is open around 6am for 9 holes and has showers? Working down there on Thursday.

Also, looking at getting a 1:30ish tee time at Braintree on Friday if anyone is interested.

Sebago is a lake resort in Southern Maine. Try Poquoy Brook in Lakeville, not sure about the showers though.

Where is Sebago?

Maine. It's a nice course, played it a few times when we went on vacation there a few years back.

I know there's a par 3 down in Lakeville, but don't know if either Poqoy Brook or Lakeville do 9 hole tee times or have showers. I am guessing Olde Scotland links does not given what I remember the clubhouse being like. That's the other course that's close that I can think of.

Yup, I was pissed because I couldn't carry it.

its def deceiving from the tee. i was able to hit driver cause i'm no where long enough to reach. haha. theres a nice par 3 with a wicked green thats pretty fun. nasty ridge that had me putting with my back to the pin

its def deceiving from the tee. i was able to hit driver cause i'm no where long enough to reach. haha. theres a nice par 3 with a wicked green thats pretty fun. nasty ridge that had me putting with my back to the pin
I think there were a couple par 3's that were multi tiered. Greens ran true though. I sunk a 15' putt that didn't move.

I think there were a couple par 3's that were multi tiered. Greens ran true though. I sunk a 15' putt that didn't move.

nice. good luck with ur rounds on Wed

2pm tee time for 2 Friday afternoon at Widows Walk. Looking forward to getting my butt kicked.

Let me know if you're interested.

Franklin CC was beautiful today; greens are firm and so fast. Only managed a 99 after some blow ups on the back nine. Tough track.

Where is Sebago?

How close to Lakeville do you need to be? I might be able to work something out at a course about 15 min or so away.

As long as I'm there by 9am I am good to go.

Are you open to walking 9, or rather have a cart? I'll make a few calls tomorrow and PM you with what I can find out.

Are you open to walking 9, or rather have a cart? I'll make a few calls tomorrow and PM you with what I can find out.

As the Bud Light commercials says, I am up for whatever.

That would be awesome if we can tee it up though. Thanks for doing this.

As the Bud Light commercials says, I am up for whatever.

That would be awesome if we can tee it up though. Thanks for doing this.

No trouble! I'll be in touch tomorrow

US Open coming to Brookline 2022!!!!!

Not sure if Poquoy has showers, pretty sure Lakeville CC and the Back 9 do not. Although the clubhouse at Lakeville CC was under renovations when I was there last, so that may have changed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 36 at Sebago today. Tee'd off at 6:30, finished up at 3:15. Really like that course.

Played 36 at Sebago today. Tee'd off at 6:30, finished up at 3:15. Really like that course.

I only played it the once, but i'm a huge fan as well

b323f045a05425b8607937f5776262ba.jpg
my friend on the 8th green

Red Tail The_Dude ?

Looks similar to #2 at Red Tail, especially the trees in the background

Anyone know of any public grass driving ranges in the greater boston area?

Back