Bullitt5339
tbanks5
JonD

Undetermined Time:

JohnSinVA
golfinnut
Open
Open

Two open slots left. Don't sweat the tees, we're going out foremost for fun and fellowship. Jump in and let's have a blast.
Good stuff thanks for posting this up.

I hate to speak for him, but I believe UVAWahoo's second post indicted he'd play if he could do the whites. Just don't want anyone overlooked.

Hell with that ... I don't know about the rest of you but I am playing the REDS! LOL :)

Edit for an update. Tee Times for the 25 July DMVTHP Unofficial Outing are now as follows:

2:12 PM:

TheCrest4
Bullitt5339
tbanks5
JonD

2:21 PM:

JohnSinVA
golfinnut
Open
Open

I booked the 2:21 time this morning as a foursome. Myself and golfinnut represent the first half. The final two slots will go to the first two folks who reply to this thread with a definite and emphatic "I'm in!".

The tee time will remain open until 12:00PM Friday, July 24. At that point I will cancel any empty slots.

If you have committed and have a change of plan, please notify me prior to 1PM, Friday, at the very latest. Fail to do so and I will whomp you with a knotted plow line. (Bonus points to anyone who names the movie from which that was taken.)

Looks to be fairly warm, but that's typical DC area weather. Don't let that scare you off. Jump on the team and come on in for the big win. (Daily double if you name the movie from which that was taken :) )

I'm in Fairfax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A relative hop, skip, and jump from Old Hickory. Be there or face endless ridicule :smile-big:

Edit for an update. Tee Times for the 25 July DMVTHP Unofficial Outing are now as follows:

TheCrest4
Bullitt5339
tbanks5
JonD

JohnSinVA
golfinnut
Open
Open

I booked the 2:21 time this morning as a foursome. Myself and golfinnut represent the first half. The final two slots will go to the first two folks who reply to this thread with a definite and emphatic "I'm in!".

The tee time will remain open until 12:00PM Friday, July 24. At that point I will cancel any empty slots.

If you have committed and have a change of plan, please notify me prior to 1PM, Friday, at the very latest. Fail to do so and I will whomp you with a knotted plow line. (Bonus points to anyone who names the movie from which that was taken.)

Looks to be fairly warm, but that's typical DC area weather. Don't let that scare you off. Jump on the team and come on in for the big win. (Daily double if you name the movie from which that was taken :) )

Fairly Warm? Looking at the weather for Saturday compared to my house yesterday, I was jumping up and down for joy. 87 is a lot better than the 103 it was yesterday.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

TheCrest4
Bullitt5339
tbanks5
JonD

JohnSinVA
golfinnut
Open
Open

If you have committed and have a change of plan, please notify me prior to 1PM, Friday, at the very latest. Fail to do so and I will whomp you with a knotted plow line. (Bonus points to anyone who names the movie from which that was taken.) OUTLAW JOSEY WALES - my fav Clint Eastwood movie

FULL METAL JACKET ... this is my rifle, there are many like it but this is mine

FULL METAL JACKET ... this is my rifle, there are many like it but this is mine

Congratulations! Double points plus 100 innerweb bucks. This outing has potential!

Bumping.....Let's get the open spots filled.

Really looking forward to this weekend.

Let's go people just 2 more! Do not worry about anything except having a great time with fellow THPers! I swear you will not regret it

I Know I'm gonna hack it up ... but I'm still gonna have fun!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

We are playing from the reds and are gonna have preferred lies everywhere ... right??

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm coming in with minimal play in the last 2 months and probably the highest handicap. I earn the hacker name.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Hope you guys have a great time! Family commitments prevent me from joining you all. Hopefully, next time!

C'mon we need 2 more .... I don't want to be a twosome on the rear ends of the 4some all day! Unless we switch it up or they pair others with us. Would prefer 2 more THP'ers though!

C'mon we need 2 more .... I don't want to be a twosome on the rear ends of the 4some all day! Unless we switch it up or they pair others with us. Would prefer 2 more THP'ers though!

Wellll...we could just play two balls each.

Just to confirm with you guys, I won't be able to make it. The afternoon time was a non-starter. Hopefully we can do another one soon.

Just to confirm with you guys, I won't be able to make it. The afternoon time was a non-starter. Hopefully we can do another one soon.

You can count on it. I want to see those D200s in action!

Sorry for the delay in responding, but was away for business. Count me in, I'll be there around 2p.

Sorry for the delay in responding, but was away for business. Count me in, I'll be there around 2p.
The good time component of this foursome just went up exponentially

You guys are in for laughs that's for sure. And before UVA says it, no I'm not talking about his golf game. It's as solid as his humor.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Would love to come out and play with the group, but unfortunately I can't this weekend. Hopefully I can meet up with you guys in the future. Have fun!

Current Status for the 25 July DMVTHP unofficial outing:

TheCrest4
Bullitt5339
tbanks5
JonD

JohnSinVA
golfinnut
UVaWahoo
Open

One final spot remains. Somebody jump in so I don't have to call and cancel the fourth spot.

Back