SeeMore Putters Thread

As a Giants fan the orange dot and orange head cover feel right at home:friends:

Im so glad you're enjoying the x3. Congrats on your first round with no 3 putts!

New addition to collection arrived yesterday.

2d40966ca92dd43a2b9a218089a39d1d.jpg

70e28175f899fa2aca0c85334e7486d4.jpg

8bde2631af261a43a79d2601a0d1caac.jpg

Just finished trimming off a quater inch and re-gripping. Rolls and feels like a dream!

Just finished trimming off a quater inch and re-gripping. Rolls and feels like a dream!
This makes me soooo happy. I should have mine middle of next week.

Where are Yall finding these Tour FGPss putters with the horrizontal face milling?

Where are Yall fisninf these Tour FGPss putters with the horrizontal face milling?

SeeMore had them on the site for a while. They made that model with three different millings.

Maybe I'm just blind. Ha. I saw the model online, but it didn't have that face milling.

Anyone up here add the mfgp2 that ended today on the bay? Great price

Beautiful looking putter Sox. Love the milling

I absolutely positively freaking love this DB4x.

Where are Yall finding these Tour FGPss putters with the horrizontal face milling?

This face milling was available on their site but is no longer showing availability. May want to call them to inquire.

z2c-tour-limited-platinum-sole.jpg

Beautiful looking putter Sox. Love the milling

The face milling is exactly why I pursued this one so hard. Same as the milling I have on a m2c that I absolutely love.

Anyone heard from the Roc lately? I've sent him a couple e-mails and haven't gotten a reply in a while.

Anyone heard from the Roc lately? I've sent him a couple e-mails and haven't gotten a reply in a while.

Give him time, they have been insanely swamped since ZJ's win. I'd bet he will be back to you soon, when in doubt, just give them a call sometime.

Like James said, swamped.

He responded to one of my emails this week. But I know he's busy.

Give him time, they have been insanely swamped since ZJ's win. I'd bet he will be back to you soon, when in doubt, just give them a call sometime.

True, I almost forgot about that. I've seen the pictures of all the orders. So stoked to see them getting the business and attention they deserve!

Not in a huge hurry, just looking for a new hat for my new toy.

This face milling was available on their site but is no longer showing availability. May want to call them to inquire.

z2c-tour-limited-platinum-sole.jpg
It is all gone. they pulled the last one out of the vault for some guy in Wisco.

Thanks Sox! I was hoping to find either this model or the deep flange version with the horizontal milling like yours on the previous page.

http://www.seemore.com/putters/seem...s/tour-fgp-ss-nashville-studio-series-rh.html

Beautiful putter :)

Horizontal groove face milling on this beauty. I was in the bidding early but decided to drop out due to too many fantastic options already at home.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/252036912261?_trksid=p2060353.m1431.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Crush dreams! :bananadance:

Checked my tracking for the mFGP... OUT FOR DELIVERY. I love reading that.

Back