wubears71

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
8.1 GHIN
10 year anniversary is in September and my wife decided she wants to go to Scottsdale or San Diego. She was not happy that my first Google search was "San Diego Golf Course Resorts".

Yes I have a problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should have used an incognito/private browsing window, although that may have gotten you in more trouble...

Park Hyatt Aviara in Carlsbad. Great course, better resort.
You are welcome.

However, It would be great to see you and play another round if you get to Scottsdale.

Should have just told her the Omni at La Costa. Problem solved!

Tell her you were looking at their spa treatments

I did the same thing. But I don't bring the clubs and get rentals there. Kinda like a sympathy card to play when they realize you sacrificed not bringing the clubs. The best feeling is when they say , " hey go play some golf for the day". Love those rentals

Scottsdale or San Diego and no golf? How did she know it was your first google search? Don't you have erase browser history enabled when you close your browser?

Get your wife golfing.

Problem solved

10 year anniversary is in September and my wife decided she wants to go to Scottsdale or San Diego. She was not happy that my first Google search was "San Diego Golf Course Resorts".

Yes I have a problem.

La Costa. Problem solved

My wife knows that's just me, though I'm sure she wouldn't have liked that I was doing that either. lol Just tell her that you're going to get in 18, and while you're doing that, send her to get pampered at a nearby spa. Problem solved.

La Costa. Problem solved

Yep, tell her about the spa facilities. She can spend the day there being pampered while you are on the course.

I always look for spa facilities just in case she doesn't want to play golf everyday. It's a win-win if you can find a spa that will spoil her. Probably find a sweet one in the scottsdale area, check with tanker337 he should know some good ones in that area.

You can't go out there and not golf, plus tell her how much money it will save you guys. If you golf during this trip you won't need to take an extra trip there later.

Thats what the 2nd phone is for.

Get your wife golfing.

Problem solved

If he did that golf would no longer be an escape, would it? People often ask me if my wife plays and I tell them, "No. And I want to keep it that way!"

If he did that golf would no longer be an escape, would it? People often ask me if my wife plays and I tell them, "No. And I want to keep it that way!"
Shame. I love golfing with my wife. She, and her family, got me into this whacky game.

You can't go out there and not golf, plus tell her how much money it will save you guys. If you golf during this trip you won't need to take an extra trip there later.

Yeah, my first wife used to come back from Nordstrom's and tell me how much money she saved me. Your logic is flawless. :D

Yes I have a problem.

Crazy.

Wifes and I's ten year is 9/24!

My wife knows that's just me, though I'm sure she wouldn't have liked that I was doing that either. lol Just tell her that you're going to get in 18, and while you're doing that, send her to get pampered at a nearby spa. Problem solved.

This. +1.

So now I'm in trouble for buying a pS4. O well. P

Yes I have a problem.

I would have just said ..................."you don't have to come"

Well I made sure wife 3.0 had the "play golf if you want" option ... :angel:

I hope you make it to Scottsdale, but which ever one, enjoy and congrats on 10yrs!

Yes I have a problem.

That kinda sucks. Our 10th is coming up and my wife is planning a golf trip for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Definitely get your wife into golfing. I got mine into playing a few years ago and now I play almost twice as much as I did.
She is now an absolute fanatic about the game as much as I am and still understands my desire to "go play with the guys" too.

Back