2015 Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

Had a bunch near the top but no Day. Dropped 2 spots to 26. For a second there I had the leader and 4 others in the top 10...that would have been nice.

Jumped 10 spots from 33rd to 23rd. Kinda hoped it would be a bigger jump since I had 1,2,3, 4 and 7th finish this weekend, but I will take it.

Jumped 10 spots from 33rd to 23rd. Kinda hoped it would be a bigger jump since I had 1,2,3, 4 and 7th finish this weekend, but I will take it.

Dang, cleaned up and only jumped from 33-23? Everyone must have had good weeks.

Dang, cleaned up and only jumped from 33-23? Everyone must have had good weeks.
I think the fact that Day won hurt me really cleaning up. If Hearn had won, I am thinking I could have jumped more.

I was the leading $$ for the week, but not by much.

I think the fact that Day won hurt me really cleaning up. If Hearn had won, I am thinking I could have jumped more.

I was the leading $$ for the week, but not by much.

Yea Hearn would have done more damage. I opted for Furyk instead of Day and it almost paid off.
Those Graeme McDowell and Luke Donald picks really came through for me. :bad:

I lost 2 spots and dropped further behind in the money. I had Day but that was about I had that finished near the top.

38th up to 30...heck of a run im on (6th overall last week)

Moved into the top 10 and just barely lost a little to the lead. Time to make the move. Hearn, Day, and Furyk just weren't enough!

The list of players to pick from for the Quicken Loans tournament on the THP fantasy site is wrong. It has players playing who aren't and others not listed that are. Compare it to the PGAtour.com field list and tee times for the event.

The list of players to pick from for the Quicken Loans tournament on the THP fantasy site is wrong. It has players playing who aren't and others not listed that are. Compare it to the PGAtour.com field list and tee times for the event.
Is this really the case? Do you have a list of who is missing/extra? Would be a shame for this mistake to shake up things.

There were 6 or 7 WDs from Quicken. I think the ones I had to change were Todd and Henley. The fantasy site is often late or simply doesn't manage to remove the WDs soooo...you CAN pick someone who isn't playing.
They set up the published field from what I can tell. If that changes the week of the tourney, probably won't get changed. I usually type in "blahblah Open withdrawals" or something in Google Weds when I remember to check.

Is this really the case? Do you have a list of who is missing/extra? Would be a shame for this mistake to shake up things.
Haven't checked today but last night Henley, Todd and Matt Jones, just to name a few, were available to pick and are not in the field. I wanted to pick Patrick Rodgers, who is in the field, but was not available to pick.

Sent from my D5316 using Tapatalk

Haven't checked today but last night Henley, Todd and Matt Jones, just to name a few, were available to pick and are not in the field. I wanted to pick Patrick Rodgers, who is in the field, but was not available to pick.

Me too!

Sux...i have Todd and jones...

Happened to me a few weeks back. I picked a player that was NIF although available on site. Lost 2 players that way.

But I'm taking Tiger this week. I've got a feeling...

Happened to me a few weeks back. I picked a player that was NIF although available on site. Lost 2 players that way.

But I'm taking Tiger this week. I've got a feeling...
Its cramps.

The field is set early on. It is really up to the player to choose people that have not W/D or backed out.

Another week, another missed week of entry picks. Oh boy..

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I know it's just Fantasy golf but kind of annoyed I couldn't get Rodgers in my lineup like I wanted. It's only through 8 holes but he's already -5...BS! Watch him win it :)

The field is set early on. It is really up to the player to choose people that have not W/D or backed out.
The point is you'd like to trust the field the fantasy site lists for the tournament without having to compare it to somewhere else like the pgatour.com field list.

I really stink at this

Back