The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he send 10,000 text messages or 10,000 sent and received? Text messages can pile up really quick, especially if you get into those texts conversations with multiple people.
He must group-text with the entire Patsies team I suppose.

He must group-text with the entire Patsies team I suppose.

Who knows, I just know that I've had months where I had a crap load of texts and I only sent maybe 1/10th of them if that.

Hahahahahhaha

The crazy part is it is more common than people think. There are literally hundreds of athletes that do this every year.

With all the psycho's that run around dumpster diving and all kinds of fancy gadgets made just to break in to electrical devices? I would do the same damn thing.

I am just happy he won't be playing against the Cowboys haha

Selfishly, I wish he was playing in this game. I wanted the best for Romo and Co to go against but it is what it is. High hopes this season. High hopes.

I just don't get what they were hoping to find on his phone. Obviously they had the conversations from the others involved in the investigation, so it wouldn't those conversations mirror each other?

They wanted him to admit it and he told them to piss off.

ESPN reported today had he admitted to it they would have reduced his suspension to one game. Typical NFL.

Honest question because I've kind of lost track, did the league have evidence the balls were deflated, or didn't it? (I've read stuff both ways).

Gawd I love this picture.

1363674646247000209.jpg

looks like the Bad Eli from the direct TV commercials

Honest question because I've kind of lost track, did the league have evidence the balls were deflated, or didn't it? (I've read stuff both ways).
I think the report said they couldn't prove the balls were deflated by a person, but they could have been, and that was good enough for them.

4 years 87.6 million dollar extension for Russell Wilson and the Seahawks.

Andrew Luck is going to get PAIIIIIID!

I think the report said they couldn't prove the balls were deflated by a person, but they could have been, and that was good enough for them.

Reasonable Cause is all the NFL needs to fine and suspend. Leaking that Brady destroyed his cell phone to SAS before the ruling came out was smart on their part. I just don't understand why Goodell and the NFL has it in for Brady right now. So weird.

I've seen the opinion was that the suspension was upheld more because Brady destroyed his phone that they wanted to see, even though he had told them before hand they would never see it per the NFLPA agreement. Then I saw a cartoon that said the suspension would have been reduced if he had just punched the phone in an elevator and released the security camera footage.

4 years 87.6 million dollar extension for Russell Wilson and the Seahawks.

Andrew Luck is going to get PAIIIIIID!

31 million signing bonus and 60 million guaranteed. Glad to see Russell get the contract, hope it doesnt cripple the team from bringing in support

31 million signing bonus and 60 million guaranteed. Glad to see Russell get the contract, hope it doesnt cripple the team from bringing in support

Unless he's planning on playing defense too, there's no way that contract doesn't have a eventual rippling effect on the franchise.

I've seen the opinion was that the suspension was upheld more because Brady destroyed his phone that they wanted to see, even though he had told them before hand they would never see it per the NFLPA agreement. Then I saw a cartoon that said the suspension would have been reduced if he had just punched the phone in an elevator and released the security camera footage.

Reasonable Cause is all the NFL needs to fine and suspend. Leaking that Brady destroyed his cell phone to SAS before the ruling came out was smart on their part. I just don't understand why Goodell and the NFL has it in for Brady right now. So weird.
Dan Le Batard had a great comment the other day in which he said that with all the leaks the NFL has, would any player want their phone and itd contents to be in their possession?

Dan Le Batard had a great comment the other day in which he said that with all the leaks the NFL has, would any player want their phone and itd contents to be in their possession?

Probably has one phone for Giselle and another for everything else he doesn't want her to see.

Go Chiefs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The reason I ask is there was some hubbub over the weekend about Chris Mortensen being lied to, how the NFL leaked false info to him on 11 of the 12 balls being 2 lbs under inflated. Mortensen is also getting heat for running with a story without (probably) getting a 2nd source. I just want to clarify which part of false, 11 of 12 balls? 2lbs under inflated?

LMAO, that's awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back