2015 Quicken Loans National Thread (Spoilers)

Is this tournament purgatory for the champions tour? Tiger, Goosen, Ernie, Leonard, Overton? What is going on here?

That is awesome!

Is this tournament purgatory for the champions tour? Tiger, Goosen, Ernie, Leonard, Overton? What is going on here?

I didn't realize that Ernie was at 19 PGA Tour wins until it was mentioned on the broadcast. 1 more win gives him lifetime membership on the PGA Tour, which would be huge for him given his recent level of play. I hope he keeps us his good play into the weekend.

Looking forward to the morning rounds. I expect guys to go low again today.

I love that course, it's got a bit of everything and is very playable.

What is this PGA Live nonsense? Give me my free online coverage.

Big birdie from Tiger. He had not been playing too well and making some putts to save par. That puts him in the mix sort of.

Ollie is having a good tourny so far!

Ollie Schniederjans alone in first.

I'm almost certain I had him in my lineup and removed him. Solid move, there.

where are you watching
Big birdie from Tiger. He had not been playing too well and making some putts to save par. That puts him in the mix sort of.

following on twitter. Sounds like the tee game is OK, hitting greens, and putting is awful, esp speed.

following on twitter. Sounds like the tee game is OK, hitting greens, and putting is awful, esp speed.

Pretty accurate. Although when he has messed up pretty bad, he has saved it with the putter. Its certainly not good, but its not bad either.

What are the leaders at fellas?

is this being telecast right now?

Solid long birdie putt there on 4 for Tiger.

Look at this Ollie kid. Doing pretty well I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know it isn't shades of vintage Tiger, but he is playing pretty well. Nice to see

Tiger left that eagle putt WAY short. Good chance for a 3 putt par here.

Tiger left that eagle putt WAY short. Good chance for a 3 putt par here.

He is having trouble with the speeds I think still. I figured this was a lock for birdie and would get him to -7. Interesting lay up.

Back