Do you play golf every chance you get? and also even if at times you really shouldnt?

Guilty of playing every chance I get and too many times when I shouldn't. I have a great relationship with the wife and she understands my addition to golf, so when things start to get too out of hand she will real me back in a bit. Our kids are all grown and out of the house and she works until 5:00, I typically get off work around 2:30 so there is usually time for 9.

A couple of years ago my doctor said I needed to get more exercise, so once a week during the mornings I had to leave work to go to "physical therapy". My wife was the only one who knew and would ask if I was doing any PT this week, I think she like my PT because I played less after work. I did it for something like three months and just stop, maybe I started feeling guilty I don't know.

The only time I will pass on a chance to golf is if the weather is sketchy and or I'm tired but even then it's, well maybe..., what the heck let's go.

I definitely every change I get even if I am not feeling so great (many a Sunday rounds start off rough after a late night out).

In addition, with regards to range time/practicing on more than one occasion the G/F has gotten ticked off at me and I typically in turn take her out to eat or bring her flowers.

With regards to budget/cost, I am realistic with myself and alot a monthly budget (usually 3-400/month) towards golf as it is my biggest hobby and only can play realistically 7 months out of the year.

Divorced, kids in or out of college and work schedule planned so I'm out at 2:30 every day - you bet your ass I play or practice every chance I get!

My public home course has a great walking membership that I tried out last year and am continuing again this year. I play at least 3 times a week with another two afternoons of practice thrown in.

I used to probably play way too much. Wish I could now but I don't. I used to play 6 days a week. 7th day (Mondays) I would mow my grass. That is a lot when you are married. My job was not quite as demanding back then and I lived a lot closer to my job so getting home in the afternoons and playing was easier. And, yes I have played golf when I had other more important things that I should have been doing but chose to go play instead.

There are some days when I'll have the time to play, but I just don't feel like it. This usually happens when I've played a lot of golf leading up to it, and would just prefer to get some things done around my apartment, go for a drive, or just relax and watch TV.

Was thinking about this tday and talking with a co-worker about it. As of late, golf is like all I want to try to do as much as possible. My game has finally improved some this year after many years and I just want to keep it going in the worst way.
But I do understand life is what it is and sometimes its abummer I cant always golf LOL

My home course runs men's league on Tuesdays and the women's league on Wednesdays so the course is closed in the afternoon on those days. Besides those days and any other random weekdays that have scheduled events, I like to try to play assuming my schedule permits it. Most Monday evenings I can get out to play 9 after work. Thursdays and Fridays I try to get out as long as I don't have other plans. Last year I played a lot of early Saturday and Sunday rounds when I was home. This year I started back in with an adult baseball league that consumes most Sundays so I'm stuck running errands on Saturday.

Luckily there's only 1 or 2 weeks remaining of baseball, and the Tuesday/Wednesday leagues are wrapping up within a month so I'll have 7 days a week available to play. I'll need it to since I've only played about 1/3 of what I need to in order to justify my membership cost this year. Here's to playing 3-4 times a week through the short summer here in Vermont.

I try to hit the range a time or two every week then have a group that plays every weekend.
My wife might get a little fussy about it but I put in a bunch of hours, miles and usually end up working in the afternoons on the weekend so I figure I am due any relaxation time I see fit for.
She understands I guess.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

well......my son six4three5 had his stag party last Saturday night at the driving range ...where he works part time. Had a tent set up off to one side, party started at 7 pm. I got there about 715....could not resist....I hit balls till the sun went down, about an hour and a half, then I joined the party....lol....nice party too.

Back