a Newbie checking in...

MD177

Reaction score
Handicap
GAM: 18.8
Hello everyone... I'm glad to have stumbled this forum... I've read some of the reviews thru google and I'm glad that there was a message board to talk about what seems like this summer's addiction... LoLz...

I was introduce to golf back in 1999... was excited... bought a set of clubs, bags, shoes, etc.. I think I spent 1k worth in golf "stuff"... we had planned to go to vacation and play some golf so I didn't want to look silly so I started watching the Golf Channel a few months before the vacation.... anyway, after the vacation, I never really touched the clubs again... Recently, the golf bug bit me again... I'm liking golf more and more coz of the fact that I get to spend time with my dad, and my brothers on the course... kinda fun making fun of each other after bad shots and complimenting each other with great shots... we've been hooked pretty much since late last year... almost everyone bought new set of clubs... right now, I'm outnumber by Callaway sets 2:1... still trying to convince my bro to get Taylormade so it'll be 2:2... LoLz...

well, that's the quick background...

here's my current list of equipment:

- Driver: Taylormade R9 SuperTri (purchased yesterday)
- Irons: Taylormade 2009 Burners
- Putter: Taylormade Corza Ghost

I'm currently shooting between 90-100, playing 1-2x/week... I'm looking forward to learning more about the game and hopefully improving as time passes...

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP, TM177!

the first day i found this forum, only a few weeks ago when I was starting my research on irons, i was hooked.

After much waiting, my CG7 Black Pearl's arrive tomorrow!!!! (or Thursday the guy said, but i'm going to stay hopeful!) I have a tee time at 4:30 for 9 holes so please, please, please let me get these babies tomorrow.

welcome to the forum.

welcome aboard tm177!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the forum!

Hello and :welcome:

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Hello and Welcome to THP!!

Hello TM and welcome to the Paradise!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP... where you from?

Welcome aboard! Quite a few of us have joined up/become regulars here because of online equipment reviews that led to purchases.

when you edit your sig you can click on the smileys and scroll all the way to the bottom and it will have all the different logos then just click the taylormade and it will be put in your sig.

and take out fairway, where it just says woods then take out current and make it say just golf balls or balls and all you taylormades will be pretty close to lined up all the way down.. lol

when you edit your sig you can click on the smileys and scroll all the way to the bottom and it will have all the different logos then just click the taylormade and it will be put in your sig.

and take out fairway, where it just says woods then take out current and make it say just golf balls or balls and all you taylormades will be pretty close to lined up all the way down.. lol
Thanks... :)

no problem. the sig looks good now lol get some TM wedges and you will be set haha

Nice. Few good courses up there. I am from Chicago and several of my golfing buddies and I have been mulling over a possible trip to the Arcadia Bluffs area for some golf. Ever played there?

welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Back