Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was enjoying a delish dinner... until i bit my cheek

Poison Ivy! Not completely sure thats what it is, but I am covered from head to toe with huge itchy welts. I pulled a stringy looking weed yesterday at one of the stores and woke itching like mad early this AM.

Was it a long stringy root duey? I've made that mistake before. Sorry to hear it buddy, PI is the worst.

Was it a long stringy root duey? I've made that mistake before. Sorry to hear it buddy, PI is the worst.

Yep, I was surprised to see it because I'm kind of a weed nut and have been at this store a bunch lately. What I saw was about a foot long and stringy, but when I pulled it out I realized it went further around the edge of a patio and maybe 3 feet long. Tossed into the trash and went on, never really thought about it again until just now. It couldn't have been there for long.

That's no fun. I'm a firm believer in "leaves of 3, leave it be." I hope you get through the itch-fest quickly

Poison Ivy! Not completely sure thats what it is, but I am covered from head to toe with huge itchy welts. I pulled a stringy looking weed yesterday at one of the stores and woke itching like mad early this AM.

I hate the stuff!

Here's the best thing I've found for it: http://www.zanfel.com/help/.

Zanfel™ Poison Ivy Wash is a safe and effective topical solution for poison ivy, oak, and sumac. It is the only product known to remove urushiol, the toxin responsible for the reaction, from the skin after bonding, enabling the affected area to immediately begin healing. After using Zanfel, itching and pain are the first things to be relieved, usually within 30 seconds.

Unlike Zanfel, other products temporarily reduce itching but do nothing to remove urushiol. Zanfel removes urushiol by binding with it to create an aggregated cluster, which can quickly and effectively be washed away with water. Zanfel can be used at any time after exposure. Zanfel can be applied on any external body area, including the face and genitals, and is safe for use by children and pregnant or nursing women. In the case of systemic, or blood-based reactions, prescription steroids are usually required. If you suspect a systemic reaction, see your doctor immediately. Zanfel can be used in conjunction with steroid treatments.

zanfel-pi-pic2.jpg

Thanks guy's I'll check it out. I'm not even sure thats what it is at this point. I put Ivarest, (calamine type stuff), on it and seem's to be better in some areas. Almost think its a reaction to some of the medications I'm on.

This is one sucky day. Also dropped my laptop and now the thing wonttake a charge, lol. The plug part seem's goofed up. Wonderful!

Thanks guy's I'll check it out. I'm not even sure thats what it is at this point. I put Ivarest, (calamine type stuff), on it and seem's to be better in some areas. Almost think its a reaction to some of the medications I'm on.

This is one sucky day. Also dropped my laptop and now the thing wonttake a charge, lol. The plug part seem's goofed up. Wonderful!

When it rains it pours I am so sorry duey!

Thanks GG, I'm just a whinner, lol

Man.. that does suck... Whine away! I'd be whining if all that happened to me too.

Man.. that does suck... Whine away! I'd be whining if all that happened to me too.

Thanks Mary, been one of those day's, lol.

As it turns out, the doc thinks I am having an alergic reaction to something, no idea what. Besides all the hives or what ever, my face has started swelling, especially my lips, haha. It's really crazy and better be done by tomorrow because we leave for a store in Kansas and then to Missouri to see my grandbabies. Thanks everyone for the well wishes.

Thanks Mary, been one of those day's, lol.

As it turns out, the doc thinks I am having an alergic reaction to something, no idea what. Besides all the hives or what ever, my face has started swelling, especially my lips, haha. It's really crazy and better be done by tomorrow because we leave for a store in Kansas and then to Missouri to see my grandbabies. Thanks everyone for the well wishes.

i have to take benedryl before even stepping foot outside cuz those allergic reactions

oh yeah... my rant

the tips of my middle and ring finger on my right hand hyperextended a week or so ago from chunking a shot and it really hurts when i swing normally...
so im having to grip the club with my rt hand in a weird way and its killing my game:arrogant:

if he makes it out of his situation with a pot to pee in...Mel Gibson needs to go to one of the islands he owns in the Caribbean and disappear...forever. Thanks for the memories Mel...hasta la vista.

i woke up in a great mood until i got mel gibson'd this morning

If you are going to buy something anyway, don't wait until tomorrow to do it or the price might just go up $80. That's a lot when the price was $550. That's a 15% increase! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

If you are going to buy something anyway, don't wait until tomorrow to do it or the price might just go up $80. That's a lot when the price was $550. That's a 15% increase! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

The tv went up? If so please don't buy it. Be patient, good things come to those who wait (except for OEM who always needs some instant gratification).

I didn't. I signed up for the same emails as you get (I think) so I'll wait until something else turns up.

My nose has randomly blead the past two days. It gets so annoying!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back