[activate bridges voice]

(activate bridges voice)

Hey oem, you think this shirt will increase my distance? I can prolly get it for 5 bucks. I have a link if you want one too!

(deactivate bridges voice)

Superbad_Star_Black_Shirt.jpg

[activate bridges voice]

u prolly wud cuz lol, lmao u know wat i'm sayin'. i think it best if we keep this bout bridges and his monikers, u know wut i'm sayin'

[deactivate bridges voice]

gray, your bridges impersonations are more like [activate ol' gray] impersonations, it's cracking me up.

damn bridges, your big time son! your own thread, golf carts, 4 wheelers, hooters flag sticks! you da man! this thread isnt prolly epic it is epic! now go google something and get us some links! :D

lol i dont think im big time at all. i only paid for one of the fourwheelers but both are considered mine and we dont have the cart any more. its mostly dads toys. :D

il see what i can do about the links, i might be able to find you a couple of those pink underwear u pmed me about hahaha jk man!

im gunna get that ol pale rider and send him an invite down here to the country state and see if he cant scare up some ol deer in the winter time. heck we might even get us some tobacky and spit in the spit toon and go find us a coupla tweet tweets in the bar. 10-4 big daddy.

haha, funny you mention the tobacco, i love a good chew when i'm playing!

remember I need the XL bannana hammock!

lol i dont think im big time at all. i only paid for one of the fourwheelers but both are considered mine and we dont have the cart any more. its mostly dads toys. :D

il see what i can do about the links, i might be able to find you a couple of those pink underwear u pmed me about hahaha jk man!

im gunna get that ol pale rider and send him an invite down here to the country state and see if he cant scare up some ol deer in the winter time. heck we might even get us some tobacky and spit in the spit toon and go find us a coupla tweet tweets in the bar. 10-4 big daddy.

haha, funny you mention the tobacco, i love a good chew when i'm playing!

I used to love a chew. I haven't had one in I think, over three years? Maybe two? I think it's three. I'll have to ask my wife.

I used herbal chew to help quit. I chewed that for a year! (Or, dipped)

You guys know old Tom Watson use to love a good chew. I think he was on Levi Garrett or Redman but I read an article a few years back about him back home in Kansas. He would get on the practice tee close to home, load up on a good chew, and practice was on.

honestly, i like to chew b/c it helps keeping me from smoking a whole bunch on the golf course. i don't know what it is about being on the course, but i want to indulge in my vice's.

I dip much more than smoke on the course as well. I'm lovin Camel Snus Mellow right now. It's not a strong dip, but it's no-spit (which comes in handy pretty much everywhere).

Activate Bridges

"You all,,, I like to chew when I'm at my home made driving range shooting at cows & coyotes. Heck man I can go through a whole pouch of Red Man before I finish a bucket of balls"

Deactivate Bridges

I dip much more than smoke on the course as well. I'm lovin Camel Snus Mellow right now. It's not a strong dip, but it's no-spit (which comes in handy pretty much everywhere).

ya thats some good stuff. its not strong at all but its good to have a little flavor in the lip. we used to do that in class and at baseball practice lol

i havent had the snus in forever though. its the yellow can thats the mellow right,kind of vanilla tasting one? i forget which is which.

Activate Bridges

"You all,,, I like to chew when I'm at my home made driving range shooting at cows & coyotes. Heck man I can go through a whole pouch of Red Man before I finish a bucket of balls"

Deactivate Bridges

haha good stuff gray. i used to chew red man and beechnut and dip skoal straight. i bet you used to put away the chew back in the day with the boys lol

ya thats some good stuff. its not strong at all but its good to have a little flavor in the lip. we used to do that in class and at baseball practice lol

i havent had the snus in forever though. its the yellow can thats the mellow right,kind of vanilla tasting one? i forget which is which.

Yea, mellow is the light brown tin. It has a vanilla-ish flavor. It goes good with beer, coffee, or cigarettes. My three other favorites hahaha

bushnell tour v2 or xft 56 and 60 wedges? cant make my mind up lol

well, whatever you decide, i'm sure you'll find a smokin' hot deal on them, haha

lol im a bargain hunter. and you gotta let me know about the goods on Saturday when you find out what he can do haha

little story for tonight.
so i get done mowing and im driving down the road in my truck with the trailer and mower on the back, then i see this truck whip around an 18 wheeler to pass him in a no passing zone, and take off like he is going to pass me, so i thought it was some punk kid being an idiot so i thought id mess with him, i floored it with trailer and everything on the back lol he gets up kinda beside me and i know there is a sharp turn coming so i tap on my brakes and let him on by after about 100 yards or so and turns out this truck had cop lights on top, he slams on his breaks in front of me and i said o "BEEP" im screwed, but then he just keeps on going and i turn off real fast down a backroad. it was a newer truck 09 gmc but have never seen one with those lights on it and i could tell they were red and blue on there but no markings on the side of the truck that i could tell. so im not sure if it was a personal vehicle of a cop or what but i gotta pretty nervous there for a second. lol

bridges, you're a hoot man! you're lucky you didn't get popped. i remember being a wild driver when i was a younger dude.

as far as the truck being a cop or not, i have no clue. prolly some federal agent or something.

Dang, that's a lucky story. Do you have BLM officers or game wardens out that way? The game wardens I see mostly have unmarked vehicles. Otherwise you're messing with a county mounty or a full grown bear (state cop). That could have taken a chunk out of your 3 hour earnings.

bridges, you're a hoot man! you're lucky you didn't get popped. i remember being a wild driver when i was a younger dude.

as far as the truck being a cop or not, i have no clue. prolly some federal agent or something.
im really not a wild driver at all just wanted to mess with him lol

Dang, that's a lucky story. Do you have BLM officers or game wardens out that way? The game wardens I see mostly have unmarked vehicles. Otherwise you're messing with a county mounty or a full grown bear (state cop). That could have taken a chunk out of your 3 hour earnings.
ya man, game wardens everywhere. i live by a lot of lakes and hunting areas because im in the country so i bet thats what it was. good call!

you got very lucky young man, like dirt said you could have lost all that $250 to the state!

Back