What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks bro. It was only $99 and I could not say no. I traded a bunch of stuff in that I don't use.

give us pics of that new putter!!! you think it'll kick the scotty out?

OK, pulled the trigger on a new set of irons & Hybrids (Adam A3OS) that I picked up for a song as well as a slightly used RAC 56* satin wedge.
Really didn't like the hybrids I had and wasn't a huge fan of the irons I was playing either (tour edge bazookas) but didn't want to/couldn't spend the $$ on A7s that I hit a while ago (and loved).
Oh, and 'bought' some lessons - start tommorrow with a great teaching pro! Can't wait!

give us pics of that new putter!!! you think it'll kick the scotty out?

Yeah let's see those MF'in pics of that MFGP.

I will get pics ASAP. I want it to kick the Scotty out, but I have to go with what works best for me. I need to roll it on actual greens during play. I am playing league tomorrow and I have to use what I am used to, but it is going into the bag on Friday.

nice scores bpipe!

Thanks!

I hit the wilson tonight, and it fits me pretty damn well and the sound is supurb!

It feels good to be closing up these gaps in my bag.

Almost forgot. I bought the bionic glove at Dicks when I bought the Ghost. Really feels different and I am not sure about it yet.

I picked up another dozen of the Wilson FG Tour golf balls. I love these!

Hi, my first post. I bought a new set of R9 irons this morning after years of playing with my dads old mizuno pro ii's. It's my first actual own set! Also picked up some epoch tees this afternoon.

one of the members gave me an adidas silver trohy belt buckle.

he had two and didn't need the other. now i need straps. way to go all out adidas.....three color choices.

but you're ahead of the game with getting the buckle for free Snick. look at it that way
one of the members gave me an adidas silver trohy belt buckle.

he had two and didn't need the other. now i need straps. way to go all out adidas.....three color choices.

Callaway FT-iq for me. After going into the store with the intentions of getting the TM 09 Burner I somehow came across the FT-iq. Club just felt good.

Hope all goes well with this change.

As promised, pics of my Diablo Edge Tour

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Wrong one lol. Here ya go

Oh my, that's a nice looking driver. Congrats Jerome!

Sure is purty! Very nice! When are you getting it dirty?

very sweet big stick jerome! your gonna love her!

Thanks Guy's.

OEM, already got her dirty and she is a bad, bad girl!! Missed 2 fairways by a total of about 15 yds. Sure hope she's nice to me tomorrow too.

Thanks Guy's.

OEM, already got her dirty and she is a bad, bad girl!! Missed 2 fairways by a total of about 15 yds. Sure hope she's nice to me tomorrow too.

Thats good news!! Nothing like a bad girl! Good luck!

Picked up the 73* Feel wedge on eBay for the buy it now price of 69.99 and free shipping. Ya know I saved a lot more money before I found this site. Lol.

Interesting stuff clam. Does it come with a chin guard? :)

Hi, my first post. I bought a new set of R9 irons this morning after years of playing with my dads old mizuno pro ii's. It's my first actual own set! Also picked up some epoch tees this afternoon.

Welcome!

Well I liked my Wilson fybrid 5 wood so much I ordered the matching 3 wood for 50 bucks. So I got both for $80.00 total, I hope I like the 3 as much as the 5, but for $80.00 for two brand new clubs you really can not go wrong.

I bought a R9 strong 3 wood (13*). I plan to use this in lieu of my driver. Accuracy is the key at my course and I hit my 15* 2007 Burner 3 wood within 10 yards of most or my playing partners drivers and I can control it much better at my home course which only plays 6400 Yds from the Blue tees, even with our 135 Slope.

I'm hoping that I'll pick up an extra 5-10 yards over the 15* and have a little easier time keeping it in play vs. the driver.

If this works out I'll replace the current 3 wood with a 17* R9 and keep the Driver and 15* 3 wood for play on longer courses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back