What do you do for a living?

District Manager for a wine and liquor wholesaler...(insert asking for samples here!)

District Manager for a wine and liquor wholesaler...(insert asking for samples here!)

Sure I'll take some since you brought it up :D. Anyway, Im a Firefighter and I also own a residential painting company on the side.

I am an insurance broker. Work with employers to set up their employee benefit offerings.

I'm in the United States Coast Guard. Loving every minute of it!

I am an insurance broker. Work with employers to set up their employee benefit offerings.

Small world. Used to be with a top 3 broker myself. On the P&C side of things.

Chartered Accountant here. I spend my winters working 60 hours a week to survive tax season, but it leave me with lots of vacation time in the summer to play golf. Which is fortunate since our golf season is barely 6 months long in Nova Scotia.

Optical Engineer, usually means working in a darkened room or at a computer for me. Not nearly enough time on the links either way!

Optical Engineer, usually means working in a darkened room or at a computer for me. Not nearly enough time on the links either way!

How interesting, I originally entered college looking to study Optical Engineering. That all changed after freshman year...LOL

Going into my senior year towards a graphic design degree.
Super worried about landing a job next year. :/

I work on boats, fishing, bass boats, run about, ski boats etc. which means I am very busy in the best golf time, spring , summer and fall. In the winter I usually get laided off but the up side is my family lives in Florida so i get to stay for free in Okechobbee or St Cloud, Kissimmee, ant there are so great courses around there. Price isn't very good that time of the year but it beats a frozen, snow covered driving range with mats and over head heaters.

Work for the wife...don't we all?

I own and operate an irrigated farm in Central Wisconsin. We grow mostly processing vegetables, potatoes, sweet corn, snap beans, and grains field corn and soy beans.

I work as a buyer/Inventory analyst. I am working to complete a designation as a certified purchasing professional. I get to spend other peoples money.

I work as a buyer/Inventory analyst. I am working to complete a designation as a certified purchasing professional. I get to spend other peoples money.

I need you to employ my wife, that will help her shopping addiction. :)

Chartered Accountant here. I spend my winters working 60 hours a week to survive tax season, but it leave me with lots of vacation time in the summer to play golf. Which is fortunate since our golf season is barely 6 months long in Nova Scotia.

Which tax software do you use??

Small world. Used to be with a top 3 broker myself. On the P&C side of things.

WHAT?? I didnt know you sold P&C. I did it for about 3 years. UGH!

WHAT?? I didnt know you sold P&C. I did it for about 3 years. UGH!

Couple of things. Did not sell it (really). Only commercial large accounts. And multiquote is your friend.

Couple of things. Did not sell it (really). Only commercial large accounts. And multiquote is your friend.

hahaha, man I always catch hell for the mulit-quote, I am horrible for that. You had it made then, a lot of paperwork and hard work but it sure does pay off with the big stuff.

I used to sell supplemental insurance but grew tired of sales altogether and went back to welding. Still tinkering around with the thought of going back to school during the summers while I have time off but have no idea what I would like to do.

Student. Used to do internet marketing, but that got ruined.

At the moment we're using a package by CCH called Cantax.

hmmmm....I know CCH but havent heard that specific one. I sell a tax software. Let me know if your ever looking to change :)

In the military. USAF.

Back