THP Giveaway Prizes - Fall Outing & Demo Day

OOOHHH man! Another prize?!!! I keep on saying this, but this outing keeps getting better and better and better!

Man, I hate seeing this thread updated, knowing I can't partake in the festivities this time...I keep trying to figure out how to get there, but the wife is having none of it :act-up:

Man, I hate seeing this thread updated, knowing I can't partake in the festivities this time...I keep trying to figure out how to get there, but the wife is having none of it :act-up:
S

Cleveland TN would be on my way. I could pick you up when we start hearing about all the fun their having there. I may just jump in the car drive down and show up drunk begging to crash in Smallvilles room. Good times, good times.

Ps. Smallville will now plan on screening his calls.

You know how normally I am pretty calm and don't get too crazy excited about things? Well, this one I am SOOOO excited about that it's hard for even me to keep this secret. A lot of it has to do with my personal feelings about the prize being offered but I can't wait to make the announcement.

A new puppy!?

oh man, why must you toy with us like this? Can't wait to hear what it is.

oh man, why must you toy with us like this? Can't wait to hear what it is.

i think JB gets a kick out of it. he likes watching us squirm a bit. i'm trying to wrap my brain around what it could be and am at a complete loss.

When is this next prize going to be announced? I am sitting on the edge of my seat!

Looking forward to this next announcement, they just keep getting better and better!

lol at ol' JB voice

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I have a pretty good guess on what the prize is.
we are just waiting on the detials of the prize and then we will announce it. hehe (I activated ole JB voice there with the hehe)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I have a pretty good guess on what the prize is.

I assure you, you wont know this one Its out in left field and not on anybodys radar. But if you guessed this one, I want you to pick lotto numbers for me.

we are just waiting on the detials of the prize and then we will announce it. hehe (I activated ole JB voice there with the hehe)

lmao @ ole JB voice!

I assure you, you wont know this one Its out in left field and not on anybodys radar. But if you guessed this one, I want you to pick lotto numbers for me.

A night at Hooters with John Daly?

A night at Hooters with John Daly?

This is a prize, not capital punishment. After that night you would be left with jail time, a headache, and knowing JD, the bill for sure.

Yeah man... I have no clue!!!!!!!!! I can't wait though.

A set of steak knives, a fooseball table, and a subscription to Bowlers Weekly?

This is a prize, not capital punishment. After that night you would be left with jail time, a headache, and knowing JD, the bill for sure.

:laughing: That is hilarious! Unfortunately true though.

On a happier note, I can't wait to see what else THP has in store for us!! The anticipation is killing me after reading all of these posts!!

Back