British Open Championship [Spoilers]

Immelman was a guy that was on my final list, but I took allenby over him. I was down to Allenby, Immelman, and Ross Fisher for my final spot.

OK, so did they just say Tom Watson hit driver off the deck on his hole?!

Yup, off the deck

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I'm either high, drunk, or dead because I would swear that clown John Daly is leading ?

mmmmmmm cinnamon rolls :D

Yes, probably driving my neighbors nuts with the smell. Heck, I'm driving myself NUTS with the smell

Any frosting?

Cream cheese buttercream, which is the type of frosting Cinnabon is trying to imitate except I use REAL butter versus margarine.

Yes, probably driving my neighbors nuts with the smell. Heck, I'm driving myself NUTS with the smell

Cream cheese buttercream, which is the type of frosting Cinnabon is trying to imitate except I use REAL butter versus margarine.

OHHH that sounds so good!!!!

This looks awesome in HD.

My picks
TW
Paddy
Rose
Goosen

Ok this middle of the night "live coverage" is going to kill me over the next 4 days. I guess i better get some sleep....
Tiger Rose Paddy Furyk, dont let me down while im sleeping, lol :brb:

I'm either high, drunk, or dead because I would swear that clown John Daly is leading ?

No you're alive and John Daly is indeed leading the Open right now.

Any frosting?

OHHH that sounds so good!!!!

And they just came out of the oven at exactly the same time Tiger slammed his driver into the ground after leaking that drive left on 9

4795466457_977275ed2e_o.jpg

Nope, your're not dead yet. BUT it may the sign of the apocolypse if he stays there...

Are those single cell organisms on his pants?

Him and his pants are indeed leading which was a shock to me as well. Gonna be watching for the train to derail in 3...2...1...

Immelman was a guy that was on my final list, but I took allenby over him. I was down to Allenby, Immelman, and Ross Fisher for my final spot.

i went with allenby too!!!

the conditions are way too soft right now and these guys are having a field day right now. i think the afternoon crowd may have it a bit tougher.

daly putts his 2nd on 18 from about 40 yards out!!! i love links golf.

i went with allenby too!!!

the conditions are way too soft right now and these guys are having a field day right now. i think the afternoon crowd may have it a bit tougher.

Good morning sunshine... what was your 4some?

Are those single cell organisms on his pants?

In fashion, there's a fine line between paisley and mitochondria. :D

Good morning sunshine... what was your 4some?

i went with paddy, tiger, allenby, and sergio (wtf was i thinking?)

ok, daly's using a ghost as well. it's official, i want one!

i wonder if JB's excited to watch 4 days of daly coverage? hahaha

i wonder if JB's excited to watch 4 days of daly coverage? hahaha

I wont have to be. He did well this morning, but will fall apart before the end. This is John Daly, he has more important things to worry about like selling his hats, suing kids charities, etc...

umm, might be kicking myself for not taking mcilroy! he's looking strong, as is o'hair.

I wont have to be. He did well this morning, but will fall apart before the end. This is John Daly, he has more important things to worry about like selling his hats, suing kids charities, etc...

true that! he's actually doing quite well in his post round interview. i'm not so sure i enjoy seeing guys rip up st. andrews. where's some wind or something?

They mentioned how he was peddling those pants all over Scotland. Bet they think he is a joke as well.

Yeah most likely. Although there's always a but...

Back