British Open Championship [Spoilers]

With a quick google search, you can find a couple sites that are streaming the British (BBC?) feed. Dont want to the post the links in case that is not allowed.

JB Holmes attempt at style is falling flat. His vest looks like it has tire marks on it.

Sprint TV on my android works nicely for this. I am at work and we have a cable feed on our pcs with 6 or 7 channels. One of the programmers is a huge golf fan so we have this on under "Special Events" able to watch the ESPN feed

The Goose is fired up. Started out birdie birdie

ah yeah, sergio with a birdie on 3, too bad hey bogey'd 2, but he does have a GHOST!!!

Thanks guys! I picked up a streaming app on my phone for other sites... lol. Espn3 wont come through at work from some reason. I think anything flash related either doesnt work or is really slow.

Montgomerie missed 2 makeable birdie putts on the first 2 holes. Odds on a blowout before the turn? :D

David Duval put up a nice round of 77 today

David Duval put up a nice round of 77 today

oops, i was hoping for better things from him this week

JB Holmes attempt at style is falling flat. His vest looks like it has tire marks on it.

i don't have a problem with the vest so much, but why on earth would you wear an orange shirt with that outfit, it just doesn't work. a white shirt would've been nice.

Oh wait, it was not David Duval. It was once again the guy that ate David Duval. HA

Oh wait, it was not David Duval. It was once again the guy that ate David Duval. HA

haha, harsh! David's still in there somewhere. He was obviously wearing extra clothes due to the conditions. Yeah. :D

haha, harsh! David's still in there somewhere. He was obviously wearing extra clothes due to the conditions. Yeah. :D

Hi, I'm David Duval...could I be wearing anymore clothes?
41403a2ead856962_PDVD_2025.preview.jpg

Last edited:
anyone take Adam Scott?

is it just me, or is anyone else having a tough time following the golf ball on the tv coverage. guys hit shots and then i very rarely see where they end up.

is it just me, or is anyone else having a tough time following the golf ball on the tv coverage. guys hit shots and then i very rarely see where they end up.

I couldnt see them either this morning. Seemed like the camera dudes had no idea where the balls were haha

I couldnt see them either this morning. Seemed like the camera dudes had no idea where the balls were haha

Very true, but at least it made me feel like I was there, since I lose the ball in the sky quite a bit!

Yea, same issue with following the ball. When your used to following a football, basketball, or even a baseball those tiny white things that get hit into long grass are just tough to keep track of

OH and I am now officially BANGING MY HEAD ON THE DESK for my picks and for cursing my other faves cause I "followed" them this morning in the Open iphone app (double bogeys ALL over the place).

probably because you've been up since 4am haha

Yea, same issue with following the ball. When your used to following a football, basketball, or even a baseball those tiny white things that get hit into long grass are just tough to keep track of

OH and I am now officially BANGING MY HEAD ON THE DESK for my picks and for cursing my other faves cause I "followed" them this morning in the Open iphone app (double bogeys ALL over the place).

it's ok maryc, i wouldn't think that you would want to replace your 200's anyway.....hehe

I've been up since 4. I am hitting that 2:30 wall right now

You can do that. Here is where I am watching it. http://espn.go.com/espn3/

Yea but only if your broadband internet is one of the ESPN affiliated broadband provider (which if you are in the greater NYC area and on Cablevision/Optim, isn't). When you click on the "not listed" option, it tells you to call your provider and ask to be allowed to view ESPN3 or to switch your provider.

"ESPN3.com is available at no charge to fans who receive their high-speed internet connection from an ESPN3.com affiliated internet service provider. ESPN3.com is also available to fans that access the internet from U.S. college campuses and U.S. military bases.

Your current computer network falls outside of these categories. Here’s how you can get access to ESPN3.com.

Please select your internet service provider from the list. If you can't find yours, select "Not Found" at the bottom.
"NOT FOUND"
Switch to an ESPN3.com affiliated internet service provider or to contact your internet service provider and request ESPN3.com. Click here to enter your ZIP code and find out which providers in your area carry offer ESPN3.com"

UGH!!!

it's ok maryc, i wouldn't think that you would want to replace your 200's anyway.....hehe

OH definitely NOT but sometimes its good to scare your clubs with rivals. It's way I sometimes stick my old Carbite HZ putter in my bag right next to my Rife after a bad putting round. The Rife "sees" the rival and BANG, putts start sinking.

Or am I just a complete golf whack. Don't answer that... (getting punchy. Been up too long too)

Back