So I was at the driving range -- and the head of my driver broke off my club......

I did that with a demo R15 at golfsmith a few weeks ago, third swing with it. Snapped clean at the adapter and the head went flying into the net. What's funny is it was my best feeling swing I had made all day, felt like I caught it right on the sweet spot. Embarrassed the hell out of me.

Also I think its pretty short sighted for Cobra to do nothing considering how much it costs to acquire a customer. The risk of losing you to another manufacturer over a 15 dollar shaft. Sometimes I wonder whos making these decisions.

I don't think that is the case all the time.. You cannot replace everyones clubs. If I had a Great Big Bertha from 1997 and cracked it, should Callaway hook me up with a new GBB? You have to draw a line somewhere, and I think Golf companies are some of the best at replacing stuff.

is that normal??

I was hitting my Cobra Bio Cell --- and about 20 balls in, my head goes flying off into the field. I didn't strike the ground, or the hosel or anything.. that would make this happen. Just normal shots on the face.

Whats up with that?

sucks! I had just bought this bio cell from the classifieds on here about a month ago - so I doubt I could return it or replace it under warranty.

What are my options now - as far as finding a new shaft with the cobra adapter ? Prob just cheaper for me to buy a whole new club?

I guess if anyone wants a Bio Cell head --- PM me....... I will prob just sell it - ? Whats it worth?

Damn - I have a tournament on Friday as well -- and playing with no driver sucks!

What flex was the broken shaft?

Stiff Flex - aldila tour green shaft

Just sent you a PM but if you PM me your address I will send you PX LZ Handcrafted 6.0 with a tip on it today. I have two of them here with a Bio Cell tip and only one head.

Just sent you a PM but if you PM me your address I will send you PX LZ Handcrafted 6.0 with a tip on it today. I have two of them here with a Bio Cell tip and only one head.

That right there, thats pretty awesome!

Freaking incredible. Bravo.

PM sent! incredible! thanks so much!

Wow, that's amazing. True Temper comes through big time. Thanks for being awesome, Don.

Way to go True Temper !

That is unbelievably awesome, Don.

Major kudos, sir.

How freaking cool is that

That. Is. Incredible.

My heart just grew three sizes. Wow. As if PX wasn't already awesome enough!

Well freaking done, Don.

My heart just grew three sizes. Wow. As if PX wasn't already awesome enough!

Well freaking done, Don.

yep! I agree! awesome..............

It will be there by 10:30AM tomorrow Mace.

Check back in and let me know how it works out for you and how your tournament goes.

Db

Yep freakin awesome!!! Wtg Don!

That's a really awesome gesture from Don.

You are awesome Don!

Check back in and let me know how it works out for you and how your tournament goes.

Db

Officially badass. So damn cool.

This is so fantastic. Great job DB TT.
Can't wait to hear how the shady performs for you Mace.

Db

wow. Awesome. Thanks again!!

will even have time to try it at the range before Friday's tournament. !!!

thanks again don

I. love. THP!

Well done Don!

JM

Back