The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is such a pushover for little dogs. She doesn't realize that she is a big dog.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Do I really need to say anything?
And yes for most of the flight they have been up against the wall. Effing disgusting
056266058e1a807fe93b32d3706ce43c.jpg

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

And yes for most of the flight they have been up against the wall. Effing disgusting

You can pay for First Class, but you can't buy class. That is gross

Was he wearing flip flops or did he take his socks off too? Surely he isn't mean enough to wear no socks with shoes then unleash that smell.

Not that it would matter, but he was wearing boat shoes.
fdf74d1f1922721d72123f27ca33586f.jpg

Ok can I petition that we stop beating around the bush and just say Taylormade's loft up campaign screwed up a lot of people and spread a lot of bad instruction regarding what optimal launch conditions? This whole "misinformation" or "misguided" Talk is Bs. A lot of people screwed up their swings trying to achieve what amounts to a golf unicorn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are the same types that use the lavatory barefoot, or just wearing socks. Nastiness!

Ok can I petition that we stop beating around the bush and just say Taylormade's loft up campaign screwed up a lot of people and spread a lot of bad instruction regarding what optimal launch conditions? This whole "misinformation" or "misguided" Talk is Bs. A lot of people screwed up their swings trying to achieve what amounts to a golf unicorn.

Nope. Far too many golfers confuse optimal launch with high launch. I've seen too many bags with 8 and 9 degree drivers when they should be playing 10-12*, myself included.

Poor Lexie got her nose scratched up while out walking today. She was sniffing near a fence when a person let their dog out and their dog attacked her through the fence.
a270fc9dd57756aac7b42a029da91bcd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yikes! Poor girl. Look at those eyes. "Momma, I no feel good." :sad::sad:

JM

Nope. Far too many golfers confuse optimal launch with high launch. I've seen too many bags with 8 and 9 degree drivers when they should be playing 10-12*, myself included.

I was part of that group just like you but just as Jman pointed out in the GBB thread, more carry as a result of higher spin is not always a bad thing. Taylormade's campaign distorted that greatly. Hence what you say a lot in other people's bags.

I was part of that group just like you but just as Jman pointed out in the GBB thread, more carry as a result of higher spin is not always a bad thing. Taylormade's campaign distorted that greatly. Hence what you say a lot in other people's bags.

Correct. However TaylorMade did make the conversation about launch and spin mainstream so calling the campaign terrible is misguided.

Correct. However TaylorMade did make the conversation about launch and spin mainstream so calling the campaign terrible is misguided.

To be fair, I didn't call it terrible, I said it screwed a lot of people's swings up. Starting a dialogue is one thing and you are correct, I would agree that SLDR campaign started the launch discussion. Doesn't mean it was presented correctly. But then again, this is just my rant.

Some people just have no curtesy.

Had a car accident last night. My buddy and I were driving home from a soccer match when some idiot ran into my friends car at a traffic light. Guy was too busy playing with his phone instead of paying attention to the road, and ran into the back at about 35 mph. Luckily no one got seriously injured, as my friends car is pretty big and the other car was a compact, but my lower back is absolutely killing me. The photos didn't show any damage, so it's probably a muscle that got pulled of pinched.

Doc said I should keep it low on activities for a couple of weeks, but I have a 2-day tournament on the 29th, so I'm really hoping I'm fit to play by then...

Glad everyone is ok for the most part Mash. Take care and rest up.

Had a car accident last night. My buddy and I were driving home from a soccer match when some idiot ran into my friends car at a traffic light. Guy was too busy playing with his phone instead of paying attention to the road, and ran into the back at about 35 mph. Luckily no one got seriously injured, as my friends car is pretty big and the other car was a compact, but my lower back is absolutely killing me. The photos didn't show any damage, so it's probably a muscle that got pulled of pinched.

Doc said I should keep it low on activities for a couple of weeks, but I have a 2-day tournament on the 29th, so I'm really hoping I'm fit to play by then...

That's scary. Glad you guys are safe. Get that rest and heal up.

So after a rough night of sleep before travel, last night was even worse. Stayed awake until 10pm to try and adjust for time change on night one. Wake up at 2am and been wide awak every since. Going to be a long day today.

So after a rough night of sleep before travel, last night was even worse. Stayed awake until 10pm to try and adjust for time change on night one. Wake up at 2am and been wide awak every since. Going to be a long day today.

I don't know why you bother trying to stay awake, you know you are going to wake up early. Might as well go to bed early and get some rest.

Sorry to hear about the accident Mash. Hope your back gets better soon.

Incompetence.

I hate having to fix other people's messes and mend the bridges they burnt.

Some people should NOT coach or handle a booster club, and I'm following up after a perfect example of that.

Advil PM will help

Stuck in a waiting room watching a show called '' The Real ''

Good lord someone shoot me.

I still have the omega commercial song in my head...

Advil PM will help

Heck when my mine is racing and I need to shut the ole nogging down, I just pop a benerdryl and it's off to dreamy land.

So i just saw on my Superstroke's facebook page they created a special "Putter One" grip for Obama. Yea... End rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back