British Open Championship [Spoilers]

that bunker is ridiculous. i would not be able to get out of that unles i went backwards lol

You, me and everone else on THP, Bridges!!!! But man id love to get a chance just to stand in it and see what these guys are up against (literally and figuratively) while in there.

i think id just duck down and throw it over and hopefully no one saw me lol

Just be sure to grab some sand to throw with the ball!!!

Well while Furyk is killing me right now maybe he can make a comeback tomorrow. Just out of curiosity did anyone pick the one suprise player tied for 3rd?

Woods, Rory, Westwood. Paddy

I'm still ok for now!

wow just got home and getting caught up. some really low scores on the leaderboard. didnt take him but glad to see Rory kickin butt

lol, it's not like God himself has walked the fairways.

People shouldn't toss their cigar/cigarette butts at any course. My wife carries an ash tray with her in case she lights up on the course, which is a rare happening.

agreed smalls, I cant stand finding cig/cigar butts anywhere on a course. very low class

People shouldn't toss their cigar/cigarette butts at any course. My wife carries an ash tray with her in case she lights up on the course, which is a rare happening.

Im with JB, I bet JD blows up tomorrow if not SOONER! lol Could he blow up before even hitting the first tee? I bet hes far back by Saturday this time.

so you think he goes on a all nite bender to celebrate his great opening round and gets thrown in the pokey!

Im with JB, I bet JD blows up tomorrow if not SOONER! lol Could he blow up before even hitting the first tee? I bet hes far back by Saturday this time.

Mickelson not having a great round and even worse he's about to kill my streak. Thanks buddy.

I hope Paddy can get things going tomorrow!

Also, I guess alot of people are bored by this tournament since the course is playing easy and giving up a lot of birdies eh? :laughing:

nice out of the Road bunker by the Full Monty

I'm loving the commentary from Rocco, he deserves a full time announcing job immediately after he retires.

haha, Ben Crane sprints to the next tee to make up for his slow play. :)

he was running because it started raining lol
but that was a good joke haha
Oh, that's really what I thought, but I suppose your theory makes more sense. :)

same here I like his style

I'm loving the commentary from Rocco, he deserves a full time announcing job immediately after he retires.

I was able to play there 5 yrs ago & was on the front rt on 17 & putted into the bunker on purpose! Had to play out of it! Out in 1 shot but missed a 15 footer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cannot wait to see the John Daly meltdown. Then he can focus his time appropriately like pimping hats, suing children's charities, and just being JD.

You know it's coming! I see the car stuck on the tracks already, just waiting on the train!

lol, it's not like God himself has walked the fairways.

God may not have but all of the greats of golf have. This is the British Open, not the Budwieser Open. It's just another example of Daly showing how classless he is.

Back