anyone play this weekend and still alive to tell about it? Lol. I played a free round at AZ Grand this weekend, tee time at 8:30, by the end of the front 9 I was dead. thank God they had water stations and supplied cold towels. was lucky my brother in law's father just got a timeshare there and hooked us up

anyone play this weekend and still alive to tell about it? Lol. I played a free round at AZ Grand this weekend, tee time at 8:30, by the end of the front 9 I was dead. thank God they had water stations and supplied cold towels. was lucky my brother in law's father just got a timeshare there and hooked us up
Played yesterday at 1:30 pm, finished in 4 hrs, it was quite warm, lots of water and cooling towels. Mentally draining, I was spent for the evening.

I got out at 8:20 today ... laying the couch with a headache now ...

We have to get something on the books for next weekend!

Played Oak Creek CC with my league today. It was still pretty warm in sedona, but a lot better than playing in the valley!

Hmmm...that's not the best argument I've ever heard to go golfing.

Played yesterday at 1:30 pm, finished in 4 hrs, it was quite warm, lots of water and cooling towels. Mentally draining, I was spent for the evening.
i agree in this heat it's hard to stay focused. 1:30p start time, right in the thick of it!

that's how i felt. the rest of the evening i was exhausted

Played Oak Creek CC with my league today. It was still pretty warm in sedona, but a lot better than playing in the valley!

you find someone for your scramble? i need to get out to sedona for a round, never played anywhere there

It's only going to be 100 degrees this Sat

I can play Sunday if anyone wants to hit the ole sticks.

I can play Sunday if anyone wants to hit the ole sticks.

Wife out of town ... I can play Saturday and I will definitely play Sunday as well.

I can play Sunday

Quintero? I don't know if they have any tee times but I hear that the greens are in great shape.
GC of Estrella has some great deals also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm up for either. They are not a freaking haul ;)

you find someone for your scramble? i need to get out to sedona for a round, never played anywhere there

I didn't, but I was able to switch to the event yesterday though.
The Oak Creek course has kicked my butt twice now.

Golf Club of Estrella is $25.00 after 10:00 on Sunday. Anyone interested?

I have a 10:08 booked for Sunday under LoPresti. That means we have a 4th spot open. You interested @golfjunki71 or @tanker337 or anyone else?

kenisland and spivey, I have you in.

I have a 10:08 booked for Sunday under LoPresti. That means we have a 4th spot open. You interested @golfjunki71 or @tanker337 or anyone else?

kenisland and spivey, I have you in.

Thanks!

Still have an open spot for Sunday if anyone is interested.

Still have an open spot for Sunday if anyone is interested.

I'm a maybe...depends on how I do with the Honey-Do list tonight and tomorrow.
If anyone else can make it, jump on it.

September 27-29th ish...I think I may have time for a round. Anyone free then?

September 27-29th ish...I think I may have time for a round. Anyone free then?

Spivey and I will be at the Bridgestone Championship so we're out.

Back