Odyssey XG Hot vs. White Ice - and- shaft recommendation for PING putter

roguepixel

Reaction score
Handicap
So I have a XG Hot #9 putter and a White Ice #2 putter, I know it's all about the inserts but what's the difference?

Also, I just bought an old PING putter head for $20, does anybody have any shaft recommendations??

Thanks!

TO me the White Ice has a firmer insert. As for the shaft, I really have tried and tried and never been able to tell much difference in putter shaft lines. I know many disagree.

So I could basically head on over to Golfsmith and pick up an inexpensive shaft and save a few bucks?

In my opinion you could.

thanks! that's all I needed to know. the only thing, is I don't quite know what kind of shaft will fit a PAL PING putter. any thoughts?

I believe it is a standard and going off of memory is 355 shaft.

thanks bro. I seem to be developing an affinity for putters. is this normal doc?

thanks bro. I seem to be developing an affinity for putters. is this normal doc?

You are asking the wrong person.

897785360_qnXg5-L.jpg

TO me the White Ice has a firmer insert. As for the shaft, I really have tried and tried and never been able to tell much difference in putter shaft lines. I know many disagree.
I've noticed with this new T-frame JB a bit more flex in the shaft. Did you notice that? Not trying to thread jack, you were talking about putter shafts.

I've noticed with this new T-frame JB a bit more flex in the shaft. Did you notice that? Not trying to thread jack, you were talking about putter shafts.

I really didnt. I know some have said they found differences, but I never have. I wish I had in some ways.

OMG!@#$%^& drooool. I'm visiting daytona in November, can I come visit?

Back